6)NO!

J-POV
By the time we had got outside they were nowhere to be seen, but you could bloody well hear them, they were both shouting at the tops of their voices. Me and Mary followed the sound to a small, secluded ally way.

By the time we had got there the shouting had stopped. I was shocked at the sight i saw. Sherlock and rose sat of the cold, hard floor , Sherlock's arm wrapped around her, and her head on his shoulder. Both glaring at the wall in front of them.

"Do you two want to explain whats going on then!?"i exclaimed.

"No not really." Rose said curtly.

"Sherlock!" I said, "would YOU like to explain what the bloody hell is going on between you and my sister!? Because i organise a night out, we get there you don't look at each other, but when you do, you both look like you've had the shock of your lives, and then you both run out!" I pause for breath "then, i hear you screaming you lungs out at each other, but when we find you, your curled up together like a bloomin' couple, glaring at the wall like it killed yo-" I was nearly yelling by now. Mary's firm grasp on my hand calmed me down "so then" i say, now calmly "do either of you want to explain?"

"NO!" They shout simultaneously.