"I like you Sophia. You're perfect for Charlie." Sophia blushed. "It's a sad thing it's only an act. You know, if it turns out to be real engagement, I will support you two 100%." Andrea begin to talk about Charlie's liking and hate things to do. Sophia chuckled and laughed at how ridiculous some of the things are. "Mom. It's ready." Andrea turned to Sophia and smiled. "Let's go." Andrea lead the way to the dining room. Sophia was looking around, admiring the amazing decor in this huge mansion.

"Have a seat Sophia." Sophia move the chair and sit. She was looking at all sort of spoon and forks and knife. It's.... Confusing and a lot. She never even seen this type of utensil before. Aren't all spoon and fork the same? "First. Dinner etiquette. First of all. Observed your host. Follow their lead. Be comfortable when dining with others. Second rule, wait for the host to invite you to dine at any table. Usually the host in this case, the Camden family is a snob. Don't crosses them. They can end you. But they scared of Charlie so it's fine." Andrea smiled.

"Their, emulate your host. Aka follow whatever their doing. But if your not sitting with them, just do whatever you think is appropriate. Fourth, use the appropriate cutlery. I'll teach you that later. Fifth, be polite. If you have the slightest doubt, don't do it. Take small bite and do not place elbows in the table like you're doing right now." Sophia quickly remove her elbow. "Lastly. Place your napkin next to your plate on the table when you wish to leave. And that's all for table manners." Andrea smiled. "Now how to use cutlery utensil properly." Andrea smiled and explained everything to Sophia.

Sophia nodded and asked when she's not certain about something. She's a faster learner. She can remember everything in a hurry. That's always a good thing to have. "Now that you nailed everything. Let's meet Charlie. Her house is only 3 doors down." Andrea smiled and walked towards her front door. Sophia followed.......

SOPHIA'S POV

"This is it." Andrea said and I opened the car door. This house is bigger than Andrea's and Charlie live alone. Andrea opened the door and instantly I was greeted by a group of maids, standing in 2 lines, greeting us. "Welcome..." Is this normal? Andrea smiled. "Where's Charlie?" "The gym." Andrea asked me to follow her so I did. We walked through a group of girls in the pool, having fun or having some pool party. They all smiled at Andrea. Andrea waved them back and proceed to our destination.

"Does she always have Thia many guest?" "All these girls is her workers." I tilted my head. "Workers?" Andrea chuckled. "They work at a very exclusive Lesbian strip club in the city. Charlie own that club and own them." I don't think my mouth could hang big enough for this. She own a strip club?! "It's called Charlie's House of Pleasure."  I don't know what to say to this. All I can do is followed her. We stopped in front of a double door and she opened the door. She called out for Charlie who is lifting some weights with her back facing us.

"She's wearing the headphones. It's useless to call her. Oh heads up. Never interrupt her while she's at the gym. She hates it's. You need to wait until she noticed you." I nodded and turned to watched her doing her exercise. The moment she's doing the cable crosses, I could see her muscles tensing up and my mind find it sexy. For a woman she have muscles. Bigger than any men I met. "Closed your mouth. It will attract flies." Andrea chuckled. My fave turned red. Does have always have this observation aura. I turned to watch Charlie again.

That sport bra is not helping at all. Every pressure she's putting on her arms, her swear tracing down her spine. Wow. She released the cable and turned around, looking surprised. I admired her body. Again, wow. Her biceps and triceps, all we'll build. I wonder to her pressure shorts and again, is it just my imagination or is that a bulge? A very huge bulge. "Hey. My eyes up here." It startled me and the sisters just laughed at me. What's so funny? "Sorry." Charlie smiled. "It's fine. What you need?" "Andrea said I need to be at your house." Charlie looked at her Sister. "Well it's not a good time to introduce the real you to her?" Charlie sighed.