Chapter 1

The picture above is Naruto's kekkei genkai it never deactivates so his eyes always look like that. (Ignore the blue skin around the eyes his skin stays the same) I do not own that picture btw all rights go to its rightful owner.

Naruto- Age 10
Rookie 9- Age 11
Tsuki Namikaze- Age 11
Taiyo Namikaze- Age 11
Team Gai- Age 12
Kabuto- Age 14

Naruto's P.O.V
"Lord Orochimaru you asked for us?" Kabuto asked walking in holding my leash.

"Yes Kabuto, Naruto please turn to human form." I nodded my head and transformed to my human form and Kabuto unhooked the leash. "Good now Naruto I have a mission for you. You are to infiltrate Konoha and 2 months after the Chunin exams are over lure Sasuke Uchiha to me. I have purposefully lead the leaf ninja here they should arrive in about 2 days. Kabuto will chain you up in a cell so the ninja can find you while the rest of us leave. The ninja are going to find you and take you back to the leaf. You have to pretend to hate me or it won't work. Once in get close to the Uchiha when it is time to lure him here I will send the sound ninja four to escort you."

"Okay master I understand should I put on a genjutsu to hide my Kitsune appearance? Or take off the collar?"

"No it will make them furious to see you like that alright besides just in case the collar has a tracker. Just don't show them your fox form."

"Of course master Kabuto-niisan lets go." Kabuto smiled,

"Alright Ototo lets get you locked up." I nodded and we walked down to the cells.

Today's the second day they should be here. I had my wrists chained to the wall so my arms where constantly up and a small chain leading to a hook on my collar. After awhile I heard footsteps then shouting. "Come on this is the last one! If no ones in here than we leave!" I smirked they where coming. I hung my head when I heard the cell open. My ears where flat against my head and my tails lay motionless on the floor. They gasped,

"It's just a boy! Come on unchain him."

"No Kakashi we must see if he can he saved first."

"Of course sorry Minato-Sensei."

"It's alright. Little one would you kindly tell me your name." I looked up and they gasped when they saw my eyes. Of course they would it's a dojutsu that has never been seen before and I know how the leaf works. All they want is power and jutsu. Well one gasped at the sight of my face the blonde one with blue eyes. Suddenly I remembered this was Minato Namikaze current Hokage of the leaf. Master said that he was competing with this guy for the mantle of Hokage but Minato got it. Master should be Hokage not Namikaze.

"M-my name? I don't k-k-know, but sometimes I-I hear the s-s-snake call me N-Naruto." I told them in mock fear while adding mock hate to the snake part, not that they noticed the idiots

"Naruto." Minato whispered, "What are you waiting for? UNCHAIN HIM!"

"Hai Lord Hokage!" I felt the chains come undone and my body fell forwards. Minato used the hirashin to flash beside me and grab me before I hit the ground. I inwardly smirked closing my eyes for added affect. The fools I said one thing and they believe me to be harmless. Soon master we will be reunited and you may have Sasuke Uchiha.

I opened my eyes when we stopped moving I looked at the village it was the exact same as master described it. I noticed I was on Minato's back I glared at him from behind and scowled. Master should be Hokage not this-this wannabe! We walked into the village and where greeted by a redhead master said her name was Kushina. There where also two children a blonde that looked like a mini Minato and a red head that looked like a mini Kushina. Minato let me down holding my shoulders to steady me before I pushed him off. I stood up and walked a bit before stopping infront of mini Minato. He glared at me I sighed. Master wanted me to have a shy persona for some reason, whatever. I held my hand out and closed my eyes,
"H-h-hello." I felt his hand grab mine so I opened my eyes and smiled slightly shaking it.

"Father who's this?" The boy asked,

"Well Taiyo this is your younger brother Naruto." The three, Kushina, Taiyo, and the girl, gasped. I felt someone petting my ears and purred before realizing what I was doing. I turned around to see the red head was the one petting me.

"KAWAII!" I whimpered and covered my ears she was so loud.

"Tsuki calm down you'll frighten him. Who knows what that snake did to the poor boy!"

"I'll get revenge for my brother I won't let anyone hurt him again that's a promise, and I never go back on my word." Tsuki nodded her head in agreement.

"Well first we gotta enroll him in the academy..."

"Dad let him join our class!"

"Hmm? What do you say Naruto?" I thought remembering Sasuke was the same age as my siblings so he might be in that class, so I nodded. "Alright get some rest you start tomorrow." I nodded again and wrapped my tails around one another so there appeared to only be one. 

I looked at the academy I start today. I must say it was odd sleeping on a bed in human form. I usually sleep on a dog bed in masters room in fox form so I can protect him.  I looked at my so called 'siblings' Taiyo wore a white tank top with black sweatpants. Tsuki wore the same thing except her shirt was long sleeved. I wore the entire ANBU attire minus the mask and tattoo. On my left bicep was the tattoo of a nine-tailed fox.

(This is the ANBU uniform-

He also had the normal ANBU tanto strapped to his back)

We walked in the classroom and everyone looked at me my 'siblings' walked to a desk while I stayed by the door. "Ah you must be the new student Naruto, well I'm Iruka-Sensei why don't you introduce yourself." I walked to the front,

"I'm Naruto Namikaze I like my family and meat. I dislike snakes and my hobbies are painting and training. My dream for the future is to make my special persons dream come true." I'm surprised no one noticed the way I said family through grit teeth or the fact that I lied. Nothing about what I said was true other than making my special persons dream true. Not even my name was true it's Naruto Tojiro not Naruto Namikaze.

"Alright Naruto why not sit next to your siblings." I nodded and sat down next to them.

Timeskip Team Placement day
"Okay class I will now go over the teams. Team 1.... Team 6 Tsuki Namikaze, Taiyo Namikaze, and Sai Uchiha. Team 7 Naruto Namikaze, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha. Team 8 Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame. Team 10 Ino Yamamaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi. Go eat lunch when you're done come back here and your Sensei's will pick you up." With that we all left for lunch Sakura walked up to me no surprise there every girl in class had a crush on me while a few had a crush on both me and Sasuke.

"Naruto wanna eat lunch with me?"

"No way forehead Naruto's gonna eat lunch with me!"

"Not happening Ino-pig he's eating lunch with me!" I took that time to slip away so I could eat lunch alone. "Look Ino-pig you drove Naruto away!" Was the last scream I heard before getting out of earshot luckily.

I walked back in to the classroom and sat down at the back near the window as always. A few minutes later Kushina walked in dragging Kakashi by the ear. She dropped him and smiled. "Team 6 with me." Kakashi stood up and dusted himself off pulling out a book,

"Team 7 meet me on the roof."

A/N first chapter done I will now explain. Sai is the son of Rin Nohara-Uchiha and Obito Uchiha that's right they alive. Anyways during the Uchiha massacre the only ones killed where the Uchiha council. Itachi stays in the village and became clan head Obito while he may be part of the council stayed alive because he had nothing to do with it. Sai looks the same but he has Obito's personality. So Sasuke smiles and laughs and is not revenge driven.