I was snapped out of my thoughts when Madam Pompfrey came in with a smile and handed me a pair of what seemed to be, my robes.

I looked at her with confusion.

" You are free to go dear, everyone should be going to breakfast around now, so just go on in to the great hall. I had Professor McGonagall get you a pair of your robes to wear, I'm sure you wouldn't want to walk around in a hospital gown now would you." She babbled as she pulled the curtain around me and waited as I pulled my clothes on eagerly. I was so ready to leave this place.

I put my shoes on and then put my tie in place before I walked around the curtain to face Madam Pompfrey.

" Good, Good" She said to herself as she looked me up and down as if to check if there was any other injury.

"You can go on ahead dear, I'm sure your friends are probably worried sick about you! If you get anymore injuries you know where to come! Take care, m'dear!" Madam Pompfrey continued as I walked toward the door.

" I will, and thank you for taking care of me." I said politely as I exited the hospital wing, sighing loudly.

I looked around the halls, they were empty, everyone was probably eating their breakfast in the great hall, just like she said.

I walked toward the great hall quickly and entered the doors. No one seemed to notice me....yet. I looked for my friends at our usual sitting place, and smiled to myself when I saw them eating quietly.

I walked toward them quietly and took my normal seat next to Hermione.

"Morning guys." I said cheerily as they looked at me with surprise, which slowly went to grins as they launched themselves at me in a tight hug.

" Ava! Oh my gosh! Are you Alright?! You were in the hospital wing for so long! I couldn't get Blaise or Draco to tell me about what happened, they kept getting angry, tell us!" Hermione gushed out quickly as she looked me over.

I was silent a moment as I spooned food into my plate, thinking about what I was going to say.

I shrugged indifferently and said " There's nothing much to tell, I told you what happened. Drew and his group attacked me when I walked by an alley. They kicked my wand away and beat me up. Luckily Will and Blaise found me."

Their eyes blazed with fury as they took in my words.

"Served those gits right to be expelled. I can't believe that they did that to you. It's just cruel." Ron grumbled as he went back to his breakfast.

I stopped myself from getting another spoonful of eggs and stared at Ron wide eyed. " They were expelled??" I asked worriedly.

"Of course! Hogwarts doesn't tolerate such barbaric behavior, they were lucky that Dumbledore didn't file any charges!" Hermione said staring at me like I was silly to be surprised.

I put my hands on my face and groaned "If my father finds out about what happened to me, he will go after them and their families, that will help no one." I whined sadly as I teared up unintentionally, those poor people.

Dawning realization appeared on their faces and they looked at me sympathetically "We never thought of that.... well hopefully people will see it as an example as to not bully you anymore, try to look at the bright side, because if you don't you will only feel worse." Harry said wisely as he pat my hand in comfort.

I smiled at him in thanks and we all ate in companionable silence for a few minutes.

" So what was your first lesson with Dumbledore like?" I asked conversationally.