Chapter 8

Chapter 8~ Vacation!!!!!!

----

Hi?

----

- End of Exams because im lazy to write exams o3o -

( Your POV )

Nagisa, Kayano, Isogai, Karma and you was looking at the rankings.

__________
Overall rankings:

1. Asano - 500/500

2. Karma - 499/500

3. Y/N - 492/500

4. Student - 490/500

Etc.

___________

" Hmm?~ look who wins Y/N-chan?~" Said Karma with a innocent yet big grin plastered all over his face.
" Fine, fine! You win! What do you want me to do?" You said, Karma leaned over to your ears and whispered 2 words, " kiss me."
You were blushing madly like a tomato, " F-fine.." You kissed his cheek and quickly let go of him, all of the students were looking at you two including Nagisa, Isogai, and Kayano.
There were only complete silence between you two.
" W-whoa.... Y/N-san...." Kayano broke the silence " L-let's just go to class...." You said, not paying attention Karma was also blushing but light.

- Time skip to class ( 3-E ) -

( Nobody's POV )

" Nyurufufu.... Looks like everyone got a nice grade! That equals a vacation~" Said the yellow looking octopus. " Where are we going Koro-sensei?" Said Maehara, Koro-sensei replied to the question, " Aha! Good question Maehara, we are going to...... Hawaii!!!".

" WHAAAAT?!!!!" Everyone shouted except you and Karma who is still blushing.
Kanzaki raised her hand, " Uhm.. Can we assasinate you too Koro-sensei?" She asked. " Sure! But we need to have fun first right?" Answered Koro-sensei " Now,now let's go packaging!".

" Okay!"

- Time skip to plane -

( Nagisa's POV )

I sat next to Y/N and Karma-kun. ( seats in the media )
Y/N-san was sleeping while Karma-kun was reading a book, and me myself was watching movie on the plane's TV.
Karma-kun and Y/N was holding hands together

They are so cute together... Congratulations Karma-kun on getting a new girlfriend! Oops...
Afterwards my eyes felt heavy, I turned off the TV and slept.

- Dream -
" Nagisa-kun! Karma-kun! Let's go to the souvenir shop!" Said Y/N who is running towards me.
" Sure!" Karma and I said
- End of dream -

" Nagisa-kun! Karma-kun! Wake up! We're here!" I woke up and saw Y/N and Karma-kun that just woke up
" Huh? We're here?" I said lazily, I took my bag. " I'm still tired....." I heard Karma-kun mumbled.
" Well it's your fault for reading a book on the whole trip!" I said, I could hear Y/N giggling.
" I slept for a while you know"
" Yeah yeah. Let's go now, looks like the plane has landed."

- LE TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT -

( Your POV )

" Yosh! Let's meet up with the others!" You said.

To be continued

Hi!
Soz for the crappy chapter (-0-)
And if you're wandering, You, Karma, and Nagisa used a different plane because the seats were full at the others plane so you got separated.
And plz plz plz leave a vote and comment I beg you ('_')
And bye!