History Project

Rated K:
_______________________________

Lucas's POV:

I walked into class to be greeted by my wonderful best friends. Mr. Mathews wasn't there yet so I tugged on one of Maya's blonde curls, to get her attention.

"Yes?" She asks trying not to kill me.

"Howya' doin'?" I ask in a fake Texan accent.

"Im doin fine, now bye cowboy!" She says as soon as mr. Mathews walks in.

"Today we will be starting a project!" Mr. Mathews says enthusiastically.

Everyone booed and ughhhed. But then Farkle, being Farkle, yayed.

"It will be assigned partners so you do not get to just slack off and hang out." He says.

" so let's begin: Zay with Sarah, Darby with Yogi, Alexis with Ryan, Melanie with Jojo, Riley with Farkle, and last but not least, Maya with Lucas.

"Alright class the project is about feelings, you will come up to my desk pick a random piece of paper from the jar and that will be the feeling your project is on." He explains.

Everyone went up except for Maya and I, when he called our names, we both got up and went to grab a paper. I checked what it said, and what it was is what I have felt for Maya for a long time:

Love

"So what did we get?" Maya asked.

"Love." I say plainly even though I'm doing a happy dance inside.

"Cool." She says and then sits down.

"So my place for the project?" I ask.

"Sure." She responds.

~~~~~~~~~~
At Lucas's house:

I heard a knock at the door and went to get it.
When I opened the door, Maya was standing there wearing short shorts with a long sleeve crop top.

"Hey, come in." I greet her.

"Thanks huckleberry." She responds.

"I'll get everything set up, just make yourself at home."

"Ok!"

I go and get some paper and pens then set them on the table. I go grab some lemonade and call her over to the table.

While we were doing the project I ask her,

"Why don't you have a boyfriend yet?"

"I'm not allowed." She answers.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" She asks.

"Because your not allowed to have a boyfriend." I answer.

"Wait really?" She asks look at me wide-eyed.

"Yup."

All o a sudden she runs to me and kisses me.

It was the best kiss ever!!