Crystal Clean Cabins

Sophie's P.O.V

"Your cabin is just up here!" Ushered Hugo. "I think you will be impressed!!" Hugo started bouncing up and down with excitement. "Calm down, calm down!" My dad told Hugo.
Hugo opened the cabin door, I so badly wanted to open my eyes... But I just couldn't. I peered into the room and I was shocked! There was a kitchen bench situated in the back corner along with a oven and stove. There were 3 other doors leading to other rooms I guessed. In the other corner there were what looked like comfy couches in the corner and in the middle of the room there was a lovely dining table with 6 matching chairs. I was amazed at how clean the room was! I moved my hand along a bookshelf in case this all was a illusion. I looked at my hand and there wasn't one speck of dust!
"Told ya you would be impressed!" Said Hugo. My - a star rating just went to at least a 4 star rating.
Kaden raced into one of the rooms and and jumped on a clean bed.
"I dibs it!" Shouted Kaden.
Mum and dad walked through to were Kaden was. "Sorry sweetie, this looks like an adults room. You can come and sleep on the floor if you want." Said mum.
"DEAL!!!" Yelled Kaden.
"I'll leave you to settle in. But, heed my warning. Okay, have fun. Come and see me in reception for a catalogue of activities if you would like." Said Hugo. He put 2 cabin keys in the kitchen counter and shut the door as he left.

I walked into one of the unexplored rooms. I turned the shiny door handle. I walked into the beautiful room. There was a wall entirely made out of glass. In front of the massive window, was a desk and chair with a cute little lamp. That would be good to study with... There was also a bunk bed in the corner of the small room. The floor had gorgeous wooden tiles. They looked almost new!

Suddenly there was an ear splitting scream. I turned to see Kaden standing in the doorway with his mouth wide open. "What's wrong?!!" I ran towards him. I could also see mum and dad rushing over. "I... I... I have to sleep in the same room as... YOU?????!!!" Kaden turned towards me and put on a cocky grin. "Do you have a 3 second memory span or something? Hel-lo!? Mums offer??!" I told him as he stared into the room. I pretended to thwack him on the head, barely missing... "YES!!!! OH THANK THE LORD!!!" Yelled Kaden. He picked up his thinks and walked into mum and dads room. Mum and dad turned to look at each other with an expression of utter confusion.