Chapter 2

Thanks for ur support and votes guys.
I will try to entertain u and for that I need ur support.
When ever u think the story is getting bored, I'll try to make it interesting by making few changes but for that u all have to comment .
So pls guys vote and comment.
Love, Manan holic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manan reached Malhotra mansion.

Nandini was already sleeping due to a long1 hour journey. So Manik saw her sleeping and took her to his room and put her on the bed and covered with a blanket.but she was not leaving manik's shirt in her sleep so Manik took his shirt off and kept it beside her and she was holding his shirt close to her chest and sleeping. Manik laughed at her cute antics.
He changed and slept beside Nandini and pecked her lips and Nandini in her sleep felt his lips on hers and smiled and hugged him tightly. Both slept in each other's arms.
Next day
Manan got up...Nandini realised what all happened yesterday and started blushing.after sometime both got up and went to collage.
In collage
Fab 5,aryaman and navni were sitting in the canteen. In this order Nandini ,cabir Navya aryaman Alya Dhruv Mukti and Manik and again Nandini .they all were talking abt what to do after collage as this was there last 3 weeks in collage.
Alya-I'm gng to do a fashion designing course.
Everyone : great nice choice .
Manik- Me ,aaryaman,Mukti and cabir we r going to work with dad.
Navya:Mai event management ki course loongi.
Everyone : nice choice
Dhruv: Mai finance and mba 2yrs ka course hai.
(In this story guys pls imagine that Nandini has almost completed her mbbs secretly without any one
knowing)
Nandini:guys I have to tell u all one thing that no body knows abt me not even chacha Chachi .
Manik-what is it Nandini
Everyone : what is it Nandini
Nandini: guys(hesitating)
Manik:bolo Nandini .this silence is killing me.
Nandini: guys wohhhh I am an mbbs final year student.and in a month I will officially become a doctor and I will be specially in gynaecology
(She says this in a go)
Manik:what the hell .my gf is a doctor and that to a gynaecologist
Cabir :Manik tu tho Gaya Teri gf toh....
Nandini:cabirrrrrrrr
Manik: but Nandini y gynaecologist
Nandini:manik I want to help the ppl who have everything but can't have a child.

Everyone : nice
(In this story Abhimanyu is Nandini 's another chacha's son but abhi is also an orphan)
Suddenly Nandini gets a call she picks it up.
Phone convo!!!!
Abhi: Nandini its me abhi ..don't tell out my name..I want to give Mukti a surprise so come out to the parking area asap.
Nandini: what !!!!! Ok !!!!!! I'm coming!!!
Manik: jaan what happened
Cabir : jaan
Manik : I call her jaan( blushing )

Everyone : look who's blushing
Manik : shut up guys
Nandini: I'll come in 10
Surprise for Mukti .
Mukti:mere liye surprise ..woah can't wait .
After 10 min abhi and Nandini come in Mukti sees abhi and she was in tears goes and hugs abhi and every body hugs him
Mukti: duffer where. We're u
Abhi : I went to New York to get my treatment and guess what I'm cured
Everyone : congrats
They all go to Malhotra mansion
All sit in the living area talking.

Guys this is a chotu update but the next won will be big and will lots of surprises to come.
Love Manan holic
Pre cap:Nandini in shock