Chapter 1

Nandini ran to the parking lot and was shocked,happy,and there were mixed emotions.
She had these emotions because she saw Manik and cabir getting out of a taxi (manbir thought that they would be at aryamans place so they came there directly).
She ran towards the taxi and hugged Manik tightly from back. He turned and saw Nandini , he was happy to see her .
But his heart was paining seeing his Angel, his sunshine ,his life cry.
He broke the hug and wipped her tears with his thumb.
Her eyes were swollen and red as if she cried since a very long time.
(Seeing this Manik looked at cabir and gave him a "go inside look" cabir understood and paid the taxi guy and went to a near by shop to get some food for every one as he new nobody wouldn't have eaten because of the them.and he bought a chocolate for Navya as she asked.)
Cabir left........Manik draggedNandini to the garden near by where no one was there.

Manik:Nandini baba look at me,pls don't cry ..I can't see u like this,u know na so pls stop crying.
Nandini looked at him with red eyes but she stopped crying.
Nandini:(cupped his face)Manik tum teek Ho na,pls don't scare me like this ,pls don't leave me and go,I can't live without u.
Manik: baba Mai teek hoon.sorry I won't leave u sweetheart and I love u baba.
Nandini suddenly kissed his lips,Manik was taken aback but soon he also responded,as he new Nandini needed it.this kiss was of love ,trust,and assurance that he won't leave her.
They broke the kiss as they needed air.
Nandini was blushing hard and was giving completion to a tomato.
Her hands were around his neck and his hands were around her waist.
Manik:Nandini aaj kya tumhare notes esehi high rehne wale hai kya?
Nandini: kyu..nahi rehna Chaye kya..tekh hai door Raho mujhse...kya hai na mr.malhotra...aaj kal u are rubbing of on me😜.control nahi Kar pa Rahi hoon.
Manik: acha ji ....Aisa hai kya.(he started tickling her)
After some time they straitened them selfs and when into aryamans house.(till then cabir had bought stuff went to the house and told everybody abt everything and the most happiest one was Navya.)
Manan went inside cabir hugged Nandini and rest of them hugged Manik .
Every body settled down and were drinking except navni.
Alya:guys lets play something I'm bored.
Dhruv:ok baby!!as u say!!guys kya khele.
Everybody :ohhhhhh
Mukbir the evil twins got an evil plan
Mukti:let's play "never have I ever,"
Cabir:ha chalo lets play ...ill get shots for us and juice shots for Nandini and Navya tum nahi khel sakte Ho kyu ki u can't be drinking too much of juice.
Navya was sad but agreed.
Everyone: shots???(Mukti was acting)
Cabir :ha ...this time lets do some thing different guys. Nandini I'll get u juice ka shots and other RAW.
Every one agreed..
Mukti: chal cabiraaaa I'll help u.
They both went and bought 5trays of raw shots & 1 trays of juice with vodka mixed in it which Nandini was unaware.they got the trays kept them in the middle .kept Nandinis tray front on her.
They started the game
They went alphabeticaly..Alya and aryaman was there but aryaman started.
Aryaman :never have I ever "done it"
Everyone drank except aryaman.
Manik and Mukti (after drinking) :Ahhhh sooo good.
Nandini drank normally.

Cabir : Nandini yeh kab hua.aur Kiske saath.
Nandini started blushing and hid herself behind Manik.
Manik:abeee Kiske sath matlab....
Aur kon hosakta hai.
Everyone were hooting
Nandini was thinking something.
Next turn: aryaman passed it to Mukti.
Mukti:never have I ever"had sex more than a hour".
Only Manan drank.
Everyone were hooting
Cabir:(crying tone) manik ...yaar Meri behen itni si toh hai ,jyada mat Kar yaar,bechari handle nahi Kar Paye gi tera monster side..control Kar yaar.
(Nandini was in a teasing mode now as she was drunk)
Manik:cabirrrrrrr
Nandini: Cabir par angry kyu Ho rahe ..sahi toh Bol raha hai

Manik: excuse me
Everyone were hooting

Nandini: bhaiiiiiiiiiiii
Cabir: behnaaaaaa
Manik: ohh brother and sister shut up.
Manik gave a wicked smile and a
"I won't leave u look"
Nandini was drunk so couldn't understand any thing.
They played on for few more rounds till all shots were done and called it a night .(Nandini had permission from Chachi for a night stay)
Maniks driver got his car gave keys to Manik and left.
Every body left
Manik and Nandini were in the parking lot.nandini was out and Manik Carried her in his arms and put her in the car and sat on the driving seat was about to start the car but Nandini came and sat on his laps.manik was shocked to see her like this.his face was alsmost front of her breast.

Manik: nandini
Nandini: shhhh and kissed his eyes ,checks and claimed his lips.
Manik was in a shock but responded soon.ge broke the kiss as Nandini was breathing heavily.

Manik: jaan sit on the seat lets go home.
Nandini: jaan aur Mai.....thanku.
Manik laughed at her antics
Manik:jaan lets go home.
Nandini:hmmmmmmm OK .
Manik:chalo sit on ur seat.
Nandini:she pecked on his lips and sat on her seat.
Manik: jaan aaj Bijoy romantic Ho rahe Ho.
'She blushed'
Nandini:chalo fast mujhse needs arahihai .
Manik: ok chalo.
They reached Malhotra mansion.
(As per the show Manan saw neonika with Harshad .so manik called his dad told the truth and his dad took all the property from her and she was on roads)
(She can't do anything to Manan she is gone forever from there lives)
(Soha is not alive... She is dead)
(Harshad and neonika go far away and settle and they can't do anything to fab5,navni and aryaman.

Pre cap :collage and Mukti in shock