Chapter 2- Welcome To Town (Edited)

Chapter 2-

I stared at the doorway where Riley once stood and sighed to myself, realizing that I was brought back to the real world and our moment was over.

I looked down when I heard the sound of a door opening. I saw Riley walk out of the house and into our front yard. He shook my parents hands and then looked up at me and winked.

I rolled my eyes before turning around to walk back inside. I decided that I should probably go formally introduce myself to our new neighbors, seeing as we were probably going to be sticking around for a little while. I made my way downstairs and out to the front yard, to where my parents were standing.

"Hi! You must be Julie. I'm Linda . It is very nice to meet you." She spoke and held her arms out for a hug. If I'm being honest, I was a little caught off guard. Where I was from, if you so much as looked at a person the wrong way, you were screwed.

"This is my son, Riley." She said as she gestured to Riley. I looked at Riley and was immediately captivated by his eyes. The perfect blend of blue and green. His eyes weren't the only thing that was captivating me though. This being the first time I was seeing him up close in person, I took this chance to get a good look at him.

His tan skin and muscles went together well. I saw a tattoo on his arm and internally drooled. What? Everyone likes a good bad boy. I took note that his ears were pierced and that his hair looked effortlessly perfect. His eyes, smile, dimples, body, everything meant that his was going to be a long year go high school with a damn greek god living next door.

 "Ya ma, we've already met." He said with a laugh. "She's not very good with doors." He winked at me. I blushed, while rolling my eyes. My parents and Linda looked at each other like "What the hell is going on".

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of Linda's voice.

"So, this being your first night in town. We will let you guys get all settled in. Julie, your parents and I talked and decided that Riley will show you around town before your first day of school next week." Linda spoke with a smile.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Sounds great. It was nice meeting you both." My dad spoke, while walking towards the house. My mom and Linda waved my to each other before the each went into their houses. Leaving just Riley and I.

I looked down at my shoes and kicked around the rocks on the ground, not knowing if I should go back inside or stay here and talk to Riley

"Well new girl. Sounds like we have a date tomorrow." Riley spoke, looking at me and winking.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Please, it takes a lot more than that to go on a date with me. Consider yourself lucky that I'm even agreeing to this whole ordeal at all." None of what I said was true, but he didn't have to know that. 

Riley let out a laugh.

"Well see about that, New girl."

-------------------------

Waking up the next morning, I rolled over in my bead to look at my alarm clock. Seeing that it was already 10 am, I decided to get up and start my day. Besides Riley showing me around town, I had a LOT of unpacking to do. I walked to my bathroom and hopped in the shower. Seeing that all I had was travel shampoo and conditioner, I made a mental note to add that to my shopping list.

After my shower, I slid the shower door open and reached for the towel on the hook. Only to realize that my towels were in a box in my room. I groaned to myself before stepping out of the shower and throwing on my thong and bra that I brought to change into. I made my way from the bathroom back into my room, grateful that my bathroom was attached to my room.

Searching for the box with my towels was harder than I thought. I was instantly regretting not labeling my boxes and throwing random things together. As I was going through the boxes, I heard a wolf whistle. I straightened up before turning around, seeing and amused Riley standing on his balcony, peering in. 

"Nice body, New girl. I will say that this was my personal best time of getting a girl out of her clothes." Riley said. His playboy ways starting to shine through. I rolled my eyes. I know he was expecting me to cover up, or be embarrassed. But what was there to be embarrassed of? All the years of softball, weight lifting, and training has done wonders to my body. My boobs were big, my butt was phenomenal, and I had a toned body. If he wanted to look? Well, then lucky him.

Instead of replying to him, I only winked before shutting the windows and closing the curtains. As I was walking back to the boxes, I heard him shout "See you in a few, New Girl!" I laughed and got back to the search for my freaking towels.

--------------------------

Putting that last picture frame up on my desk, I took a step and admired my room. In only 2 hours, I had unpacked all of my boxes and organized everything. I smiled to myself and took a look at my phone, noting that it was now 4 pm. I was supposed to be meeting with Riley soon.

I walked to my newly organized closet and pulled out a pair of high waisted jean shorts, a plain white v-neck, and my yellow converse. Throwing them on, I walked back into my room grabbed my hairbrush off of my dresser.

"Hey Siri, play "Hips Don't Lie" By Shakira." I spoke out loud. 'Hips Don't Lie' started playing out of my speaker and I brushed my hair while dancing around my room. Applying some mascara, I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs and out the door.

I saw Riley waiting in his truck outside. He noticed me and smiled. 

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" He yelled out his window in a fake 'Valley Girl' voice. I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly, walking to the truck door and hopping in.

"Wow, no motorcycle?" I said in fake disbelief.

He looked at me in confusion. "Why would I have a motorcycle?" He asked.

"Well, I thought all playboy, bad boy's had a motorcycle." I said, joking around.

He rolled his eyes. "You've got it all wrong. The really cool bad boy's have a truck." He spoke, before leaning closer to me.

"More room to bring girls in here and -" I cut him off my shoving my hands over my ears.

"STOP. I don't want to think about how many girls have been here and.... done it.... right where I'm sitting. Can we please just get this over with?" I asked, not being able to get the image of sex out of my head.

Riley laughed. " As you wish, my lady." He spoke before throwing his truck in reverse and driving off.

-----------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED AND NEW EVENTS MAY HAVE OCCURRED.