Its all about HIM

Here is the new Chapter with some more details.

Hope you like it.

Comment and Vote Please <3

Ch. 2 [ Its all about Him ]

He walked towards me and then smiled. His name is Jack. When I saw his smile.. I felt like the whole world does not exist and there is only me and him in this place. Kim then popped out ! he pushed me and the glass of water I was holding just splashed into my face ! Kim is my friend. He is nice to me. He is always there if I need help. He likes to joke a lot. He is kinda funny and I like him. He has black her and dark black eyes. I guess he is handsome in a way.

I then heard a laugh coming from Jack.. I couldn’t just stop myself from bullying.

‘ what are you laughing at dumb head !!!!’ I said aggressively.

He then ignored and walked away. HOW STUPID I am !! what have I just done ? even him … I just !! OMG I wished the ground would split into half and just eat me alive. i ran to the bathroom. Locked myself in and cried. If only ….. if only he could notices me !  I would change my life only for him.

I heard a knocking on the door. I quickly wiped my tears and sit a reckless smile on my face. Pretending as if I don’t care for any shit in this life.

‘ Heyyy lilaaaa’  ingy yelled behind the door.

Ingy is my close friend. She listens to me all the time even if I yell or shout at her. She has dark brown hair and green eyes. She is sort of reckless. And that’s what I like most about her.

‘ yeah yeah !! coming out’ I replied.

We then went to the class. I entered the class and sat down. Jack then got in, he is in my class. I pretended as if I didn’t see him and looked away.

Jack’s Part

When I saw her at the locker, I just couldn’t look away. OMG !! she looked back. What !! what should I do?? Oh !! I ll just smile back.

She smiled at me !! Ohh here is he again KIM. I just hate him. He is the only who could joke around her easily. he just pushed her.. when i saw him toching her i just feel ach in my chest ! I don’t know that feeling !!

I snapped out seeing her face covered with water. I just couldn’t helped it and laughed.

‘‘ what are you laughing at dumb head !!!!’ she said aggressively.

How stupid I am. I walked away quickly. I sighed for a moment.

‘ Hey Jackie’ Sally from the sweet 3 just winked at me.

‘ oh sally. Hi’ I said recklessly.

‘ I see you were staring at that stupid lila’ she glared at me.

‘ like you care for her ?’ she asked curiously.

‘of course not !! she’s a tomboy … how could I like her’ I said

Yeah, she is a tomboy. That’s what I like about her ………..

 Thats it for this Chapter. Wait for the next one :)

Comment and Vote Please <3