T h i r t e e n

Ariana ;

I fled out of the school, angry at everyone right now. I couldn't believe those bitches.

How dare they talk about Justin like that? They don't even know him!

'And you do..' My thoughts stopped my short.

No, I didn't really know him, but I know him enough to know he wasn't a freak, or a delinquent.

'You sure bout' that?' I tugged at my hair, stopping my negative thoughts.

I pulled into Hardee's and ordered a Cesar chicken salad. I paid them through the drive-thru, and pulled back onto the road.

I was gonna go pay a little visit to Justin.

I turned on my GPS, and restored the last session, which was Justin's address.

I followed the directions, and carefully ate my salad. Don't ever eat and drive like me, I'm a dangerous woman.

But I've done it a million times, so it'll be alright.

Forty minutes later I was sitting in front of Justin's large protective gate. "Ariana, what're you doing here?," the gatekeeper asked.

Damn, I've been here a lot, he knows my name now.

"Is Justin home?," I asked hopefully.

"Yes, he is, would you like to go through?," he asked.

I nodded.

He smiled and nodded, pressing a green button, and the gate slowly opened.

I drove through, putting my empty salad tray in the Hardee's bag. I grabbed my Wat-ahh and took a sip.

Pulling up, I parked on the concrete. I stepped out and walked up the ginormous house.

I rang the doorbell.

A woman answered the door.

"Hello, you are?," she asked politely.

"Uhm.. Ariana Grande, I'm friends with Justin," I tell her.

Her smile brightens.

"Oh, it's so nice to meet you, I'm Pattie, his mom, Justin doesn't bring around a lot of friends, well friends like you, especially girls–,"

"'Mom!," I look up to see Justin, coming down the stairs, an annoyed look on his perfect face.

"I'll leave you two alone," she said, scurrying away, out of the room.

"What are you doing here?," he asks.

"I heard," I said.

He snorted a laugh.

"They're already starting shit, talking about it," he shook his head.

"Hey," I grabbed his hand, and he softened.

"What happened?," I asked.

His jaw clenched.

"Nothing, none of your concern," he said rudely.

He pulled away his hand, and turned his back to me. "Just go home Ariana, or back to school, me and you don't mix, we're not good for each other," he says.

"Justin don't say that," I walk in front of him. He looks away from me.

"It's true, we're complete opposites, it makes no sense, me and you, just leave me alone," he pushes past me, going up the stairs.

"What about the project?," I call to him, tears building in my eyes.

"You do it, get a good grade, and I'll take an F, it's not like I care about that class anyway," he shrugs.

"Justin please!," I call for him.

"No Ariana, don't make this complicated, go back to your perfect life, and you stay out of mine," he said, before he disappeared.

Tears spilled out of my eyes, and I shook my head vigorously. "Sweetie, would you like to stay for dinner?," Pattie came around the corner.

I wiped my eyes, and turned to face her, faking a smile. "No thanks, I think it's time for me to go," I say.

She looks at me sadly.

"You sure baby?," she asks.

"Yes ma'am, I'm not welcome here anymore," I tell her, walking to the door.

"What do you m–,"

Before she even finished, I walked out embarrassed, closing it quickly, scurrying out to my car. I slid in, and broke down in full on sobs.

Now what am I supposed to do?

✨✨

I know y'all hate me for these suck ass sad chapters.. I'm sorry, I told you there's a lot of secrets and drama in this. It's gonna be a really long book, so just please stay with me. Love y'all 💖

50 votes

30 comments

Stay tuned x

- Mack 🌙