About the Work

This story is a fanfiction based on the TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender (also know as The Legend of Aang) and Avatar: the Legend of Korra. I don't own the copywrights of any of the characters, themes or images that appear on the series and I use them as fair use, not trying to gain any proffit.

This is an ongoing publication and I'll try to post at least one new chapter a week - even though I have more chapters writen and most of it planed out. Feel free to follow me and please comment on the story so that I can improve. The more coments, votes and reads I have, the faster I'll publish the next chapters. And to help your reading, I'll post (and edit as needed) the character list on the end. I suggest you only read that as needed, since they might have spoilers.

This is the first book of a four book series I plan to write. The sequence will be:

- Book One - Body. We follow the story of Chou, a Fire Nation student as she ventures on the Western Air Temple - now one of the world's largest learning centers - to learn about the world and discover not only how much the world has changed, but also find out hidden secrets about herself.

- Book Two - Mind. To be writen.

- Book Three - Soul. To be writen.

- Book Four - Redemption. To be writen.

They will all be connected and deal about the changes in the world and on the people in them. It will also be an interior journey of connection and discovery.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

The map at the cover was taken from http://alisachristopher.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-World-Map-95796945