He has no chill.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug, then taking Ro from me and playing with her.

Lucas looked at me and sat on the opposite couch. He doesn't to me much, but he does watch me from a distance.

I took my eyes off of him and I saw Chris side eyeing me.

He rushed over to me and sat down.

"Sorry about the whole-", I cut him off.

"Dismiss yourself. I don't feel like playing any games with you today."

"Rayah, can't we be friends? I don't wanna loose you completely.", he pleaded.

"Yeah whatever. When I feel like it.", I yawned.

"Look, I know I made you upset and I fucked up a lot, but I want be in your life in some way. Can't you see that we make each other better? We can never stop caring about each other. Wether you know it or not, we need each other.", he explained.

He was right.

"Alright, this is your LAST chance. I don't think you deserve it but, I guess I'll give it a try.", I squinted.

He smiled, "Alright cool, thanks Rayah. I promise I won't fuck up this time."

"Whatever, now go talk to your girl before Red and Dolla torment her again."

"That's not my girl. We're dating.", he explained.

"Coulda fuckin' fooled me.", I shrugged.

He laughed and stood up walking over to Deziray.

God be with their situationship.

Chris POV

I am happy and refreshed. Za'rayah is cool, Dezirey is cool, my daughter is cool. I'm cool.

I know some people may think it was a bad decision to date Dezirey, but fuck it. Nobody knows her like I do and she was there for me when I was at my worst. She may come off as rude but it's all love.

"Chris, I'm tired.", Deziray said laying her legs across my lap.

"Word? I knew you couldn't hang.", I smirked.

She smacked her lips. "Don't play Chris, you know the bidness."

"Do I? Show me, I might have forgotten."

"Your nasty.", she declared laughing.

"Chris?", she asked.

"Wassup?"

"Your really considerate. Even though you deal with so much, you always have a level mind."

"Thanks ma.", I said rubbing my thumb across her cheek.

"I care about you a lot Chris. Remember that.", she said tapping my nose.

I nodded. Za'Rayah walked in.

"Chris Royalty's asleep, she said she loves you. ", she spoke.

I stood up, making my way to the room. The tour bus is huge, it's a double Decker so it holds a lot of space.

"Baby!", I yelled grabbing Roy from the covers. She giggled covering her face.

"Night daddy! I wuv you.", she said before puckering her lips and kissing my cheek.

"Awe. Thank you, stink. I love you too. Goodnight muffin.", I said kissing her forehead and laying her back under the cover.

"Daddy? Can you sleep?", she asked pointing to the other side if the bed.

"Rayah, will be in here with you.", I assured her.

"Both!", she sat up clapping her hands.

"No...daddy has to sleep in the room with Dezzy.", I explained.

She gave me a blank stare and layer down in the bed.

"Bye...", she mopped pulling the covers over her head.

I felt bad.

"Ro, listen. Daddy loves you, I'll sleep in here tomorrow and I'll bring food. Goldfish to be exact.", I winked.

She peeked from under the covers and smiled. She slowly went to sleep.

***

I felt my eyelids being peeled open by little fingers. I looked to see Roy smiling.

"Daddy I go get pancakes with Rayah! You say wake you up?", she asked pointing to her ear buds and showing me the screen to her I-pad.

Sure enough my song Little More was playing.

I groaned.

She does this every time she's about to go somewhere and I'm sleep.

"Thank you baby. Love you bye.", I said as she crawled from the bed I was on.

"Have fun work!", she yelled grabbing Rayah's hand.

A/N
I tired but I wrote this soooo.... you betta love it.

Sorry for errors

Anybody remember Deziray?

Comment and Vote