More Fighting Leads To A Roar

For the first time ever Mother had no retort. She had crumbled and she was complicating. Trying to cope with some information and put it with everything else.

I just walk out of the room.

That was all the strength I had, and Dylan, who appeared out of nowhere, knew it.

Everyone now looks uncomfortable.

My birth family made of Kiki, Ky, Mother, Daddy and the string of guards. My created family made of Jacy, Makenzie, Blaze and Jordan.

Everyone except Dylan.

She looks what I can only describe as sadly proud. As she laid me back in bed she whispers, "I don't want you to ever have to choose."

As I drift to sleep, I can still feel the smile on my own lips.

Blurred images come to view as the ground shifts. Shifts again a light beating noise almost enough to hear a faint voice: "she- what's-"

And another: "She going into something! We've never encountered this before!"

The voices get louder.

"What? You're a doctor!" shouts a loud voice. Mother.

Frantic voices "what- you need to- no! - She's not- get the nurses' out- I- not at-"

Then Dylan yells, in an agitated voice, "NYX! NYX!"

Everything stops the yelling, the arguing; now we embrace the silence.

The ground has stopped shifting and suddenly, instead of lying flat on my back, there's a crash! and I'm entangled in sheets, and rods, and stuff.

To top it off, I'm covered in fur.

I open one eye as my sister shouts, "You Witch! You forced her to change! I'll get you!"

I open the other one as the room continues to spin. Angered, my sweet Dylan shrieks back. "You B*tch! I'm a vampire, you idiot! Gonna come and get me? I'd like to see you try," she baits.

I don't blame her, Kiki's an a**.

Plus Dylan is awesome. (And really dreamy.)

As this is going on, I finally get untangled thanks to Blaze and Jordan, who have sympathic faces. A peripheral sweep says that the reason that Jacy and Makenzie aren't helping is because they are trying so hard not to laugh.

I feel my roar coming from the pit of my stomach.

It stops everyone cold. Even those scurrying around outside, trying to be invisible.

I shift and immediately I am covered with a sheet.

"Stop it, okay? Just stop."

(A/N: The next two will be about this length, and the last is double. Then I put out what I have.)