Ky And Dr. Chance

Then I hear the door slam shut.

A minute later it opens again and Ky runs in when he sees me he runs faster.

"Oh god, Kay." He pulls out his phone saying, "I saw Kiki leaving here and- hello? Yes, I need you in the cellar ASAP! Excuse yourself dinner and saying you're leaving on emergency, because that's what it is. Now!" he snaps his phone shut and grabs my hand.

"Oh Kay, hold on, try to stay conscious, Kay." He says over and over, untying the ropes and muffle.

When the door crashes open, there stands our doctor, Mr. Chance.

"Oh god!" he yells, running over and together, somehow, they get me out of there, not spotted, and in a car.

When I wake up, I'm in the Doctor's house, and Ky is sleeping sitting up holding my left hand.

When Dr. Chance comes in, he says, "He hasn't moved since you passed out a few days ago. You lost a lot of blood and needed blood, so he offered his. Everyone is out searching for you, so his absence is explained. Ky said not to ask what happened, that you would rather not say. He a very devoted brother." He checks a few things and leaves.

"Ky?" I rasp out, than have a coughing fit. This wakes him up, and he hands me some water.

"Kayla! You're awake!"

"But I don't know why I'm in the doctor's house-" my eyes open wide.

"How bad did she cut me?"

"Bad enough to leave a huge scar, and so that you couldn't selfheal," he starts. "You can't go back there."

"I know, I'm going to run away. I decided yesterday- I mean the day they announced the wedding." I say, looking into his eyes, which light up at that.

"Good idea, once you're strong enough, you can take some money and a cell phone to call me." He says, smiling. "You're a smart kid you know that?"

I smile back, and the dream cuts to me in the bathroom looking at a fresh, puffed up looking scar.

Then to blackness.

When I wake up, everyone is crowded around me. "Hey, did it record?"

(A/N: I know it's like half the length of the rest, but it's vital that I show not everyone in her biological family is mean. Tomorrow's chapter will be a longer one)