Did I just make it worse?

I woke up to my beloved beaming next to me. I loved waking up before him. Just so I could smile and look at him before he woke up. His skin was so smooth and the warmth from his body made me feel toasty inside and out. "Good morning" he said in a husky voice. I was so shocked because he hadn't even opened his eyes yet, "good morning" I responded happily. He then opened his eyes slowly and gradually wrapped his arms around me. I wish we could stay like this forever, but I knew that wasn't happening due to the major fact that I still had so many questions that needed answers.
" You can ask all the questions you want now" he said " I'll answer each one to the best of my ability." I don't know why, but by him saying that I became a lot more fearful of asking questions. I was scared at the thought that somehow, someway, by me knowing I might put myself in danger or cause more problems for him. Besides those thoughts though I still asked " who did this?" Now that I think of it that was a big question for me to ask, did he even know the answer? He breathed heavily, and said " ...I am not sure sky, but I think I might have a pretty good clue...." I looked at him fairly surprised " who do you think it may be?" I asked. With those words I never thought I'd hear the answer my husband would soon have for me. After a long pause he then uttered ".... My brother."

No way he just said those words, he only had one brother, and he seemed so kind when I first met him and he was so full of joy. "But your brother is so kind why would he do such a thing?" I questioned. "That was him putting on his front I suppose, I guess deep down I knew he had it out for me" he said. I sighed heavily to release some of my tension from hearing that news. Deep down though I knew that wasn't the case. His brother loved him to death and even helped me on my lowest days. I began to have a ache in my stomach and it was becoming unbearable. "Sky.......Sky!" Hector called but I couldn't respond. I was beginning to lose my vision and I could barely hear his voice anymore. I felt him shake me, I heard him call out to me, but I couldn't respond. The only thing I could do was respond to the sharp pains I was having. Sure enough I fainted and when I woke up I was in a hospital bed. As I began to look around I realized Hector wasn't there. 'I guess I was just making matters worse' I thought to myself. After a little while a female doctor came into the room "Thank goodness, you are finally awake" she said, I then returned her gesture with a warm smile. "Do you by chance know why I was having stomach pains?" I then asked. She looked at me with a bright smile and then informed me "You are pregnant, by 4 months, I don't think your baby was liking the fact that you were highly stressed." When she said that I looked at her with aww. "W...what?" I then said softly, I guess by expression she must have known I wasn't the happiest person about this or I was shocked. She then repeated herself and said "You are pregnant."
What was I going to do? Hector wasn't even here and I don't think I am even stable enough to have a child. "By chance do you know who brought me here?" I then soon asked. "You were brought by ambulance all alone" she then said "Someone had called the ambulance and we told them to stay there but when they got there you where all alone passed out." Then it was true my child was going to be a fatherless child and I wouldn't even be able to tell my child where there father was. Why did Hector leave me all alone? Did he not really care about me? Or was I just making matters worse?