"No one here has a reason to block the two of you, so it had to have been a glitch or something." I say with a shake of my head, my gaze lifting to roam around Zayn's room.

"Check your other contacts." Kena says.

And I do. I don't have much to go through but once I start, I know which three to check first. Jason's, Emily's, and my home phone in Florida. And as I had thought, they were all blocked.

I tossed my phone to the side, trying to puzzle pieces together. My contacts from Florida were blocked and Zayn had the letter Edward came with.

Edward. He lied about knowing the contents of the letter. And Zayn. Trying to keep the real words of it from me.

My blood began to heat up under my skin and I was fuming in my position.

"Kena, I'm gonna have to call you back." I say through my teeth, shutting the laptop to end the call without hearing a response.

I pick the letter up from where it lay and open the note, leaving Zayn's room and storming toward the stairs. I heard laughter and jokes, happiness. And I wanted to ruin it.

"What the actual fuck?!" I screamed as soon as I walking into the living room full of smiles, ceasing everyone from laughing or talking.

They all turn in my direction, confused at my outburst.

"Marley?" Zayn asks.

Tears blurred my vision and I hated it. I hated it because it made me look like I was crying and in need of comfort, when really, they were tears of rage and anger. I wanted to look angry, not cry, so I grew angrier and roughly wiped the tears away.

"You had it! This entire time, you had the fucking letter, and made me believe that I was tearing Jason and Emily's marriage apart. That I was the hassle to have around! You allowed me to feel like shit, and for what, Zayn?! What satisfaction did you get out of this?" I held the letter up in front of me for emphasis, my hands shaking and a sob forming in my chest and making it harder to speak. "I know you read it. I know you know what it says, and you still let me walk around with a fucking broken heart!"

Zayn stood from the couch and padded his way over to me but I backed away the closer he came, so he stopped. "Marley, I can explain-"

"I wanted to believe that I was leaving behind lies and finally living with the truth here with all of you, but I wasn't!"

"Marley, please calm down." Edward says quietly, stepping in when Zayn stammered and words failed him.

"Don't tell me to calm down," I sneered, pointing my finger at him. "You fucking lied to me. You knew he had it, didn't you?"

His mouth opened to answer, but he closed it as soon his excuses escaped him. He tried again. "Afterwards, yes."

"After what?" I ask.

Zayn answered instead. "After I took it."

"When did you take it?" My attention went back to him as my eyes stung, the endless stream of tears rolling down my cheeks still haven't stopped.

"The first day you woke up in the hospital." Zayn answers again, his eyes lifting to search my face. "When Edward took you to the bathroom, his pack was right there and so was the letter. And I took it."

My eyes flashed over to Patricia as they grew a bit wider. "And you were there. You knew he had it?"

"Ye..... Yes, I did." She stands to her feet, her hands reaching out in front of her in a gesture. "But he had good reasons."

"I don't care about his reasons- this is fucked up, and you don't even see it!" I stared is disbelief before my eyes shifted to everyone else in the room, my head slowly shaking. "Who else knows?"