As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (love me)

Cody sang:

I'll be your soldier,

Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl

I'll be your Hova

You could be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl

So don't stress (don't stress), don't cry (don't cry), we don't need no wings to fly

Just take my hand

Justin joined in with Cody once again.

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (love me)

Justin started to sing and rap Big Sean’s part.

Yo, B-I-G

I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah

Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous it, I'll fly you to it,

I'll beat you there

Girl you know I got you

Us, trust...

A couple of things I can't spell without 'U'

Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do (do it)

Used to tell me, "Sky's the limit", now the sky's our point of view (view)

Man now we stepping out like, "Whoa" (Oh God)

Cameras point and shoot (shoot)

Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you

You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,

But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,

It's green where you water it

So I know we got issues baby true, true, true,

But I'd rather work on this with you

Than to go ahead and start with someone new

As long as you love me

Cody joined in with Justin and sang.

As long as you love me (love me yeah yeah yeah)

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum (platinum), I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me (I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold)

As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love

As long as you love, love, love, love me

Cody sang alone:

As long as you love me (that's all I want baby)

As long as you love, love, love, love me

Justin sang alone:

As long as you love, love, love, love me (please don't go)

They joined together:

As long as you love me

The crowd erupted with applause and screams while I erupted with tears and applause. Cody and Justin looked so proud and accomplished.

“Thank you everyone! Goodnight!” Cody screamed, waving his hands and smiling.

The crowd clapped as he walked off. I stayed there waiting for someone to take me away.

“Hannah, how does it feel to be sung two songs tonight?” Justin asked, pointing the microphone towards me.

“It feels amazing,” I said, hearing my voice echo throughout the arena. 

“I couldn’t be happier,” I said.

“Hannah everyone!” Justin screamed, holding up my hand.

We hugged and before I knew it, I heard the music of his next song starting to play and I was roughly being escorted off stage. I got off and found Cody waiting for me. I ran up to him and hugged him.

“Thank you Cody. That was beautiful,” I told him.

“Haha your welcome. Love you,” He said, smiling.

“I love you too,” I said, giving him a quick peck. 

We went back to our seats and watched the rest of the concert together. Before I knew it, it was over. I was so sad that I began to cry...for the second time tonight.

We walked backstage and hung out with Justin for a while before saying our goodbyes. Cody went to say something to Scooter in the arena, leaving Justin and I alone in his dressing room.

“Thanks for everything tonight Justin. It was amazing,” I said, trying to make sure he knew I was happy.

“Your welcome. I’d do anything for a birthday girl,” He said, smiling.

We talked a bit more, took some pictures together on my phone while we waited for Cody, and finally  hugged goodbye. Cody walked me out to the car and we got in before any fans found us and chased us.

We drove for a while and I kinda dosed off. I woke up to darkness and us still driving. I wonder where we were going...

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Im sooo sorry for the long wait! My trip was amazing and I didn't have any time to write so as soon as I got home I started writing this. Hope its okay! LIke, comment and share it with your friends! I love to hear your POVs and ideas soo please dont hesitate to comment. Even if its constructive criticism:) haha Ill talk to you guys soon!

xoxo