Chapter 12

Robert

"Okay, Mr.Latsky. You will need to perform a few exercises for us. We will need to put these heart and lung monitors on your chest and biceps. Clair here will record the results." Dr. Marco explained.

A small lady with blonde hair stepped up and shook my hand. "I'm Clair." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you." I greet her as well. She turned to a small machine with all kinds of buttons and do-hickies on it.

"We're going to track your muscle movement with these- Uhm I don't actually know what there called but track your muscle movements like I said." She laughed and scratched the back of her head. She picked up little suction cup like things and handed them to me.

"Just put these on your biceps and pectorals, please."

I took the suction cups and put them on under my shirt. It felt like you'd expect it to, but they were warm. It was an experience.

"Okay now we're just gonna start with a 45 pound bar and add weights as we go, alright?" She led me over to the bench press. "Do about 15 reps of this bar." (Reps are how many times the bar goes up and down btw)

I nodded and positioned my self at the proper angle beneath the bar, lined up my thumbs, and went to work. Let's just say I was moving on to higher weights rather quickly.
●●●
sorry for the short chapter ;-;