"Hi. I'm Charlie." Sabrina hide behind her Mother. "I'm.... Sa-bri-Na." Charlie offered her hand. "Hello Sabrina." Sabrina slowly offered her hand and lightly shook  it. "You can call me either Uncle or Aunty. I'm ok with both. But I prefer Charlie. I'm not that old." That earned a chuckled from Sophia. Charlie looked up and smiled sheepishly. "Charlie? Stop scaring that little girl." Charlie sighed when she heard her sisters voice. Andrea walked towards them.

Sophia admired how alike they look. Same dark brown hair, same hazel eyes, they even have the same smile. But there's one thing that make them different. It's how they dress. This older woman look so much sophisticated and more power then came Charlie who look so.... Carefree and with her ripped jeans and band tee. "I'm Andrea. Charlie's older and sane Sister." Andrea introduced herself.

"I'm Sophia. And this is Sabrina, my Daughter." Andrea smiled at the little girl. "Sophia huh." Andrea looked at Charlie. Charlie glared at her Sister but Andrea found it amusing. "Stop glaring or your eyes will pop out. Anyway, come." Charlie smiled at Sophia and motioned Sophia to walked first. Sophia looked so out of place. She walked between the city richest family. And her she is, look so.... Common. Before she decide to go to the school play, she did a little investigation of her own with the help of Google.

She Google every story about the Avilia's Family. Charlie's wild parties, alcoholic problem, anger problem, her interviews with famous talkshow. Apparently she's a jewel in the social scene. She's dated a lot of people and it all girls. She's openly lesbian about her sexuality. Every bit of information she gathered made her cringed and some even made her laugh. She also read about Charlie's charity activity where she helped a lot of people who in need.

As they walked in the school auditorium, Fur Elise can be heard playing. Sophia heard Charlie scoffed. She's not a classical enthusiast? Sophia thought all rich people have that little classical side to them. "Mom!" A blonde hair teenager greeted Andrea. "Marsha. What's wrong?" "Keith dump me." Sophia noticed a small smiled start to formed on Andrea's face but it quickly go as it comes. "Aww honey. I'm sorry." Andrea hug her Daughter. "Sneaky bitch." Charlie said under her breath.

"Mrs. Watson, Miss. Avilia. Welcome." An aged man greeted the sisters. The man turned to meet Charlie. "Congratulation on your engagement. This must be her." The man offered his hand. Andreas face was priceless. She wonder when did her Sister engaged to someone and why didn't she know. Charlie face palm herself and didn't know what to do. The lie she created became a viral lie. Sophia don't know what to do but shake his hand lightly.

"This will be the front page news by tomorrow morning." Charlie was about to protest but a series of flashing lights blinded her. Why is there even news people here at a school play?! Then she remember the owner of a famous newspaper Son also in this school and play. "Fuck you Marie." Charlie said under her breath. "What does he meant by front page material?!" Sophia's tone showed she's panicking. "That means our picture will be tomorrow's headline." Charlie is thinking of a way to get out of this mess.

Charlie heard someone called for her. She looked up to see her Sister and Niece crossed their hands and looked at her with wondering eyes. "So.... Your engaged?" Andrea asked her little Sister. Charlie smile sheepishly. "Aunty Charlie bad! You do need me to be your fiancée bridesmaids." Marsha said. "I can explain." "Humour me Charlie." Andrea challenged her Sister. Charlie explained everything that happen and that earned her a little smack on her head.

"I'm sorry for this mess. I will let Charlie fix everything." "You do know I'm right here right." Series of people congratulated Charlie and her so call fiancée. Sophia don't know what to do. She afraid if she said something else she will be fired. She need the job. But this whole fiancée thing is getting out of hand. Charlie watched her Niece's play with trouble heart. She need to find a way to solve everything.