Chapter 7

Previously on The Hamilton Sister....

"Go ahead and ask her, but don't come crying to me when she says no." He said, I got up and left, still hearing his laugh in my head.

---------

Present
Angelina's POV

I held John's arm as we walked in smiling, John just asked me to marry and I said yes, was all I kept thinking.
I looked over at Angelica first to see that she smiling at us and John took me over to her, "I see he finally asked you." Angelica said making me look at John and her, "Wait wait wait, you planned this out to?" I said making her laugh, "Of course, you don't like John could have planned all of this out himself do you? Besides, I am supporting you two." She said making us both blush.
"What is going on over here?" Alexander asked walking over, with Eliza by his side, holding onto his arm.
"John and Angelina just got engaged." Angelica said smiling at us and them.
"Wait what?" Alexander said shocked as John smirked at him.
"Why are you so shocked dear friend? I did for your permission and you have me it, am I right?" John said, keeping his smirk as I smiled.

----------

Same Time
Alexander's POV

I was lying. I thought, I lied just to stop him. I'll be honest here, I never expected John to do it but he did. He actually asked my sister for her hand in marriage.
I thought that my lie about Angelina saying no would stop him, but it didn't and now look where we are, my sister and Laurens are engaged.
And I gave the permission for it to happen.
"We can have the wedding in 2-3 months." Angelica says,
"Oh we can be braid maids and help pick out your dress!" Eliza said excitedly by me,
"I call hosting the bachlorette party!" Peggy yelled.
All I could think about was their engagement, "Excuse me for a second my dear Eliza." I said to her and walked up to her father, Phillip Schuyler.
"What is it my dear boy?" He asked me while I sighed, "May we talk about Eliza and me?" I asked as he nodded and we walked to the kitchen while the others stayed in the living room.

Angelina's POV

"Angelina, where's those invitations at?" John asked walking into my room while I was at my desk, "I put them on your desk, I'm finishing up the last few ones." I said as I wrote cursively onto the wedding invitations that we were working on, after it being only a few days of our engagement, lots of things have already happened.
Alexander and Eliza got engaged two days after me and John did, Lafayette has announced that he might have to go back to France soon, which disappointed me due to him being like a brother to me.
Angelica and I have been discussing my wedding, and Alexander, for she unfortunately still has feelings for him.
"I'm sorry that I'm going to have to start leaving after our wedding." John said walking over while kissing the top of my head, "John, I told you a million times already, it's fine." I said, putting down my pen and standing up while taking his hands.
"I know but I just feel guilty having to leave you." He said looking down, I raised his chin up to look at me.
"Your going to South Carolina to fight against slavery, that's more important than me." I said smiling as he just chuckled,
"I don't think it's more important than you but obviously there's no stopping me from going if you have a say in it." He joked making me giggle.
"You got a point there, now come on, we have to finish up some wedding decisions before our wedding in a few months." I said as he sighed.
"Two or three months until I can marry you, how's a man to manage?" He joked some more as I laughed, "You'll live!" I said and walked out.

--------

Me, John, Alexander and Eliza got married in the spring of 1881, soon Alexander left to go to war and John had to leave to go to South Carolina to protest slavery, leaving me and Eliza.
Me being pregnant.

--------

"What do you think of the name Lauretta?" Eliza asked me while we were in me and John's living room.
After our wedding we decided to just live in his place, now me and Eliza were picking out Baby names.
"It's a nice name, Ooh how about Frances, it's a pretty name." I said pointing at the name, "It means from France or free man." I said reading out the name meaning as Eliza giggles.
"I think Lafayette would like that name." Eliza said still giggling while I smile.
"Touché Elizabeth Schuyler, touché." I said giggling also.
Then we heard a knock at the door and I said that I would get it, I got up and opened the door to see Alexander.
"Alexander.... What do you need?" I asked looking down then back up at him, "May I speak to Eliza?" He asked as I nodded.
"Eliza, Alexander's at the door." I answered as Eliza raced to the door, "Alexander! Your home! Why are you home so early, you weren't supposed to-" Eliza started but Alexander quickly interrupted her, "Can we talk at home?" He asked as she looked at him confused for a second but then nodded and said goodbye to me.
"Also Angelina....John asked me to give this to you." Alexander said, handing me a letter.
I took the letter and nodded a thank you before going to John's office and opening it up.

A/N: Oooooh snap! Hello everybody, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of The Hamilton Sister and I can't wait to write what happens next! But you all know that John Laurens dies after Act 1 and I'm sorry to say that he will have to die also in this story along with Peggy, I swear I'll be crying out tears when I'm done writing their deaths. Also they were so good last night that I almost cried I wish that they actually preformed Act 1 but seeing Anthony, Daveed, Oak, Lesile and Lin's dance movements last night during the songs literally made up for it! Alright bye now.