Chapter 1

Legacy.
It's planting plants in a garden that you never get to see.
  With my brother that was all he almost cared about, having everything he accomplished remembered by all around him.
  I used to be that way too, until I lost my brother, I have never been the same since I've lost him.
  I always helped his wife, Elizabeth or Eliza as she went by instead, arrange all of the things he every fine or wrote into.
I remember a lot of things about my brother, I even remember when he introduced me to my future husband, John Laurens.

------------

"I swear Burr's gonna be the death of me." My brother, Alexander said rubbing his head annoyed.
I roll my eyes smiling, him and Burr seem to never stop arguing, in my opinion they may never stop, "I'm sorry Angelina, I'm getting worked up over nothing." He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
"Thank goodness you realized it, I was thinking about having to challenge you to a duel to shut you up." I joked with him nudging him.
He chuckled, "You wouldn't hurt a fly Angelina." A voice said, I turned around to see George Washington smiling, "Good to see you again sir." I replied smiling back while giving a curtsy.
  "Good to see you too Angelina, are you two having a good time?" He asked looking at me then to Alex, "A peachy time." Alex said, still a little mad while looking off somewhere.
  I looked to see Burr flirting with a woman making me roll my eyes and look back to Alex, "Son-" Washington started saying only to be interrupted by Alex, "Don't call me son..." He muttered, getting obviously mad.
  "Excuse us sir." I said quickly giving a nod to Washington and grabbing Alexander's arm, dragging him off to a corner that had a staircase by it.
  "What in the world was that Alexander?!" I whispered-yelled at him, he put his head down, "I'm sorry, its just that I don't like him calling me son, I'm not his son. Your not his daughter, so he needs to stop acting like we are." Alex said looking at me.
  Our father was never exactly there for us, he wasn't exactly a father figure is all I could say, in my opinion that's probably why Washington is more of a father to us than he was.
  "Come on Alex, you know he has no children of his own, besides no matter how much you want to admit it, I know that you like him acting like a father to you." I said making him shake his head.
  "No I don't. I don't want a father figure, nevermind....can we just forget this whole thing?" He finished while holding both of my hands.
  I smiled and nodded, "You know what? He still haven't met my friends, come on, you'll love them." He said, getting the biggest grin on his face, he let go of one of my hands then he started darting off to places all around the Winters Ball, with me trailing behind like a goof.
  Finally after what felt like forever we finally had stopped in front of three men.
  "Laurens, Lafayette, Mulligan! I'd like you go meet my twin sister, Angelina Hamilton." Alex said smiling happily to them, one of them that was a black men and had a black ribbon wrapped around his forehead, walked up to me smiling.
  "So this is the famous Angelina Hamilton that Alexander goes on about, it's great to finally meet you madam." He said taking my hand and placing a small kiss on it, I smile back at him.
  "It's great to finally meet you too, it's great to meet all of you." I said smiling at the rest of them.
  "Angelina this is Hercules Mulligan, the tailor's apprentice.." Alex said pointing to the man who just kissed my hand.
  "Marquis de Lafayette, we call him Lafayette for short, the flamboyant.."  
  He continued while pointing to a man who had he black hair pulled back into a ponytail, along with a trimmed beard.
  "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Hamilton." Lafayette said in a french accent that made me smile.
  "And last but not least, John Laurens, the abolitionist." He finished while pointing to a man with freckles lightly dabbed across his face, he had his dark brown hair pulled back into a ponytail also and he had dark brown eyes I couldn't help looking into.
  "Pleasure to meet you Angelina." John said bowing politely then he took my hand and kissed it softly, I smiled at his touch and curtsied back, not able to keep my eyes off him.
  "Excuse me guys, I think I'm gonna go greet some people." Alex said smiling, he kissed my head then walked off.
  "So where have you been hanging around exactly Angelina?" Lafayette asked me, "Oh I have been off helping a friend of me and Alexanders that we have known since we came to America." I said.
  "What did they need help with?" Mulligan asked taking a sip of his drink.
  "Oh well you see they home school their daughter and they had to go off to North Carolina for a little while on a business trip, so I offered to babysit her and home school her for them and I did." I replied smiling.
  "That's kind of you, do you have the same brains as your brother?" John asked nudging me while showing off an adorable smile.
  "I believe that I got more brains but I guess I do." I said jokingly, "I heard that!" Alex yelled while walking by with a women.
  "You were ment to!" I yelled back giggling. "Ladies and gentlemen! Will you please find a partner for this next dance, this is a song you all my know of." A young women says happily as a slow dance comes on.
  "Do you want to dance Angelina?" John asks me shyly, I nodded smiling at his shyness as he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.
  "So are you enjoying the winter ball?" John asks while twirling me, "Half and half, I still strongly believe that these winter balls are ridiculous, I mean the corsets us women have to wear are incredibly uncomfortably tight, our hair has to be done up perfectly, I think it's degrading to women." I replied confidently.

----------

Now here's where me and John really connected, most people would have just said that I was crazy or that I should not have such opinions because of me being a women, but John.....he was different about it.

---------

He smiled at me.....he smiled at me! After what I just said you would think he would be bolting for the door.
  "Now I know one thing for sure." He said still smiling, "What?" I asked with a confused smile, "That you are for sure Alexander's twin sister." He replied back, making me giggle.
  Almost the whole night we danced, chatted about our opinions of different things and drank wine while doing it. For once, I connected with someone besides my brother.
  Now hint the part of where I said almost if Burr didn't waltz on into a conversation then it would have been the perfect night probably ever.

***A/N: Yeah I'm back! So this is a new book I am working on and I am officially obsessed with Hamilton The Musical and I do highly believe now that he made the biggest impacts on our country without ever having to be President. So the looks of everyone with be how they are in the Musical, and I will change a few things to make it make more sense. Alright that's all for now, Bye Nerds!***