The Bargain

Marshalls P.O.V

Today was the day that i had to vist Chase in his grave.... I hate this day so much i see his smiling face each time i think of him.... Every time i come here i see his body like it was that day hehe isn't it funny when your mind just knows how to fuck with you.... Just yesterday i thought i saw Chase in the lookout with,his cute vest and police hat on but... It was his replace ment... I still have his vest... I never let it go... I washed it over and over inside of his shampoo so it could smell like him and get rid of the blood stains and it worked for the most part but whenever i see just the tiniest spot of blood left over from that day i have a break down... Ryder took the vest from my pup house one day to,have it professionally clean and it worked but it wasnt his scent.... I told Ryder that so he took it back and had the man wash it with Chase's old Shampoo... Hehe hey looks like i have been here for a while just staring at his grave... Huh i wish.... I wish i,could have him back... So that i can love on him more............ I wish... I thought as i place his vest over his grave and lay my head on it and continue to wish.

Death's P.O.V

Hehe my favorite part of this Job is to see whos lives i can play with and make better our worse.... Well my next job is gonna be fun, HAHAHAHAAHAHAH Marshall from the Paw Patrol Wishes that Chase is brought back to life because he loves him so much, Hahahaha Man but i enjoyed watching Chase's soul play through his foundest Memories, Cause i just love dogs and i love the way they live... Well its time to go,into my puppy form! I say as i crack my fingers and my body starts to form into a body of a dogs as i smile as i became a Saint Bernard and my hood was down on my Robe, Oh look i almost forgot my pup tag as the refure to it as, as i snap my fingers and a black pup tag with a skull one it appears on my spiked collar, Okay now to,get Chases sould ready to go, i say as i out his soul into a pouch and walk towards the portal and go threw putting up my hood... Hehehehehe hopefully he knows not to make deals with death.

I Appear behind him, "Well Young pup why are you crying?"

"Oh.... Hi.... Its just that today was the day my partner died and i wish i could have him back" Marshall said with a horsey voice from crying

God i hate cry babys like him, death is a beutiful thing, anyways time to lure him in,

"You know Marshall~ i feel nice today so lets say that if you could have Chase back what would you give up?" I say smirking.

"Well i would give up everything for him.... He is all i need" Marshall said whimpering like a bitch in my opinion,

"Oh okay and how about if i told you i have his soul with me, just ready to get back into his body?" I say cocky

"Haha thats a lie" Marshall said growling a bit agitated,

Aaa hahahahahaha henis vute when he is trying to threaten me,

"Look you will get him back under one condition!" I yell as a sudden wing picks up and it says raining but the rain falls around us not hitting us.

"What the hell.,... Holy shit your not lieing! What is the condition?" Marshall asked begging me at this point.

"Youll find out as i riddle and release his soul tobhis body" i grab my pouch as Chases soul floats out of it still in my control.

"One who is pure of joy and Happiness is no more... And his soul an orb, that can be tampered with but in what way shall i choose... Maybe the way he think of acts? Or maybe how he talks and laughs? No ill take away something bigger worth the time it took to go splat on the grounf for him, I'll take the things he holds dear to you and fills joy in his life! Yes i will the spell has be cast now let it set as the time slowly and so does his thought as your time with him is thin cause he shall not know you once again, have fun with your reset... May the best man win!" i say as i remove a orb of stuff from Chase's soul and crush it but let his soul go and as it goes into his body i disappear without a word just as i laugh hestarically.