"and i already told you that i do keep mine. i won't break a single promise i make to you."

louis scoffed. "no one can keep every promise they make."

"and that's exactly why i only make promises i know i can keep. and i know that i can fix you up, lou."

"harry, please. not today."

"then when? you're just going to keep avoiding it."

louis sighed. "fine then."

"thank you."

louis just shrugged.

"can i..?" he pointed to his sleeves.

louis rolled them up himself, looking away. harry let out a sigh of relief, when he saw no new marks. "you're getting there, lou." he said proudly.

he forced a smile. "yeah." he mumbled. "because of you though."

"really?"

he nodded. "see, whenever i want to, y'know, i end up thinking of you, and i don't want to hurt you, so i stop myself."

harry feels his heart beating rapidly, a grin planting itself on his face.

"i'm really glad i'm actually helping."

"didn't think you could, but i think you're kinda proving me wrong, styles."

"told you i would." he said, quickly hugging him. louis was surprised at first, but then hugged him back just as tightly.

"you're a work of art to me louis, just the way you are. you may think that what you're doing is art, but you don't need to use your skin as a canvas. you're already an artwork, even your scars add a bit of beauty to the masterpiece, but there shouldn't be anymore. promise me yeah?"

louis refused to look at him. he shakily whispered, "but i can't make a promise that i don't know if i can keep."

a/n

it's going dooowwwnn
im yelling tiimmmbbeeeer

lmao hiiii

that song's been stuck in my head since lunch since they played it at school. my friend and i were dancing to it and omg someone caught it on video and i swear i was gonna die. i was like "im gonna fucking kill you ratona" btw ratona means mouse in spanish, it's a nickname we have for her.

but yeehh did you guys like this update? i haven't been in the writing mood lately, a lot of stuff has happened and im kinda just out of it lately.

can i tell you guys a funny story? ok here it goes anyways

so i was texting my girlfriend on wednesday and she was at her confirmation class and they were gonna do confession & we were talking about sinning and so i said

"i have a lot of confessing to do, especially after how many hickeys you left me"

then apparently this gUY IN THE BACK ROW READ IT AND HE STARTED CHOKING ON HIS DRINK AND HE ENDED UP MAKING THIS REALLY INAPPROPRIATE COMMENT AND IM LIKE WHY???

ok lmao i need sleep g'night babes see ya later

oh & @ ana, if you're reading this, talk to me you hoe