one

lowercase intended

harry's pov

×

the boy groaned hearing his mum's voice echoing through the house, waking him up. he shifted in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"harry!!" he heard her call again.

he whined and rolled out of bed. "i'm up, i'm up!" he called back. the alarm clock beside his bed read: 7:40 A.M.

his eyes widened and he stumbled out of bed, quickly changing. he grabbed his grey beanie just as he ran out of his room, slamming the door behind him. he raced down the stairs till he reached the kitchen where his mum was cooking.

"morning, love." she smiled at him.

harry smiled back and rushed to her side, "morning, mum!" he chriped. he reached behind her and grabbed a banana before pecking her cheek.

"bye, mum!" he said and ran to the front door, picking up his backpack from the floor and quickly rushed outside. he checked the time on his phone.

7:53 A.M.

he sighed in relief and waited outside his house for a while longer. he smiled when he saw the familiar blue car drive into his driveway. he opened the passenger door and jumped inside.

"hey, li!" he grinned at the brunette.

the other boy yawned and just nodded his head back in response. harry turned on the radio and they drove to school in silence, the only sound heard being the music playing.

the boys entered the school a few minutes later and were walking through the hallways when liam finally spoke up.

"so," he began, biting into his apple. "did zayn tell you the news?" he asked.

harry rose a questioning eyebrow. "news? what news?" he asked and stopped walking when he reached his locker.

liam leaned against the lockers as the boy gathered his books. "there's this new boy coming in today, zayn's supposed to be showing him around today so i guess we won't be seeing him much today." he huffed and crossed his arms.

harry chuckled. "aw c'mon lima, you're not jealous are you?"

the boy scoffed. "of course not." he mumbled and rolled his eyes.

harry closed his locker and shook his head with a small smile. "don't worry, li. i bet you have nothing to worry about."

liam huffed again and stomped away. harry rolled his eyes and made his way to class. everyone knew that liam and zayn had each other completely whipped, problem was that neither of them had the balls to admit it.

just as he walked into his class the bell rang and he smiled, knowing he made it just in time. he sat down in his seat, and was soon joined by his friend cara.

"did you check out the new boy?" she said excitedly as she leaned in her seat next to him.

he smiled at her. "oh, well hello to you too, cara. i slept well thanks, and you?" he said sweetly, sarcasm laced in his voice.

she rolled her eyes and smacked his arm. "shut it, styles. now answer my question."

he rolled his eyes and leaned back in chair. "no i haven't. why?"

"he's cute as hell!!" she cooed. "i saw him with malik outside the office. he has an amazing arse." she laughed.

harry laughed too. "found your next target?"