seven

yay update

a month or more has passed and harry tried everything in his power to get closer to louis. he doubted the small lad would be ready for a relationship yet, but getting his friendship would be a start. louis was still a little wary about letting harry in, scared something would go wrong. although, he couldn't deny that he was getting less anxious around him and hardly stuttered anymore, well, maybe just a bit.

louis reached his locker, excitement welling up in him as he hurried to open the lock. his smiled brightly when a small piece of paper flew out and onto the floor. he had long ago found out that it was harry putting little notes inside, but he didn't dare confront him, besides, he enjoyed them.

" i'll take care of you from now on, princess. no more tears. smile for me today? :) x "

louis couldn't help but giggle again at the word princess. no one's ever called him that yet he loved it.

"hey, lou-lou!"

cara came running up to him, almost smashing into him. he scoffed and narrowed his eyes at him.

"watch it, cara." he said, returning his attention to his open locker.

harry wasn't the only one trying to gain louis' trust. cara and louis have become really close in the past few days, probably since they kind of had a lot in common, more than what people would think. the fact that they'd never even be attracted to each other also helps.

"shut it, bean boy."

he turned to her with a wild look. "bean boy? that's new, what the hell does that supposed to mean?" he set a harsh glare on his face.

she rolled her eyes and looked at him as if he'd just asked a stupid question. "duh, because you're tiny as hell. even i'm taller than you."

he hit the side of her head with his notebook, face scrunching up. "i'm 5'9! and we're practically the same height!"

she started laughing loudly, not even caring the odd looks people were giving her. "lou, you are not 5'9." she kept laughing, bending over and holding onto her stomach.

he whined and looked at her hopelessly. "stop it!" he pouted.

she wiped her tears and leaned against the lockers, still giggling a bit. "sorry, lou-lou. but there's just no way a small bean like you could be 5'9." she shrugged and patted his shoulder as she started to walk away. "see you in third period."

louis huffed as he watched her disappear into the crowd of students. he shook his head and got the rest of his books before heading off to his first class.

×

"did you get one again?" cara asked him as soon as he sat down in his seat. the morning was going by fast, he had already reached his third period.

he turned to her, confused. "what are you talking about?"

she bookmarked her book and set it down before looking up at him. "well you've had that goofy grin on your face since this morning, which probably means you got another note in your locker."

he squealed and nodded his head. "look!" he said, quickly searching through his binder. he was about to pull it out when he heard a voice from behind him.

"look at what?" harry said, taking his seat next to him.

he squeaked and nearly jumped out of his chair.