The website had lots more information but that's all I needed. I ran home at that moment, not caring what classes I skip.

My parents aren't home so I can get what I need. I leave a note and go into my bed.

I hope this works! I repeat the words over and over.....

I fall on the ground and look around. It worked! Now time to find England.

England's P.O.V.
I wake up and immediately run to (Y/N)'s room. I am so sorry. It was my fault not hers!

I get to her room and knock on the white painted door.

"Love, can you please open the door?" I ask.

She doesn't answer. Maybe she's upset.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). For everything. Can you please open the door?"

Still no answer. I try opening the door but its locked. What if she's hurt!? I back up to the United Kingdom flag and then run up and kick the door open.

Some paint chips and a couple screws went loose in the door hinge.

I look around the room. She's not in there. I start to get really worried. Maybe she's in the kitchen?

I run into the kitchen and its completely empty, like the entire house.

Why do I always get attached to the girls who come here?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I start walking around. I've asked probably 11 people if they knew where England lived and they were all clueless.

While I'm walking around, I see America drinking some ice coffee.

I run over. COFFEE!!!!!!!!

I come up behind him and grab the coffee.

He turns around.

"Come at me bro!" America says almost punching me.

I grab his fist in my hand and turn his arm so that way he's bending down with his arm in the air.

I then kick his butt and he goes flying to the ground. He looks over and sighs in shame.

"I should've known that it was new girl." He says getting off the ground.

I sip his coffee in a cute way and he takes it back.

"So where have you been (Y/N)?" America asks putting his arm around me and starting to walking around aimlessly.

"Home." I sigh.

"With England?"

"No. Home home. As in New Jersey home." I clarify.

"So why did you go home?"

"I didn't mean to. It just somehow happened." I say sadly.

"He's sad about it too. He called all of us a little while ago to ask if we were with you." America explains.

"I need to see him. I've been looking for his house but I can't find it."

"Well I was heading there right now." He said.

I start thinking about what I'm going to say to England. Sorry can't always do the trick.

Within 10 minutes, we were at England's house.

"Do you want me to wait out here?" He asks putting one of his hands on my shoulder.

"Just for a little bit." He nods and I walk into the house.

Once I'm inside, I already feel like this is my home. I go around to the hallway with all the bedrooms.

He's most likely in his room. I open the door. I've never been in his room before.

Very patriotic. England isn't there. Where could he be? Maybe he's out. Wouldn't that be a coincidence.

I go into my room to wait for him to come home. I am surprised to see that someone is already in there.

A blonde, short haired, green eyed boy who seems to be crying. I look through the creaked door and see that he's holding something.

Pictures of me. There's one of me sleeping(weird but sort of cute), me with the guys, and just England and I.

I smile at those pictures. I slowly walk in, not making a noise. I then sit next to him and put my arm around him.

He looks over and just stares at me.

"England I am so-"

"Don't." England says putting two fingers on my lips.

"It is my fault. When you left, I realized that I need you and that I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I whisper.

He leans in a kisses me.

"Come on love. Let's go see the guys."

"Actually, America is-"

America then ran into my room.

"Dudes! I got the whole thing on camera! Wanna see?!" He yells.

"No." England and I both say.

From that day on, I spent my entire life with England forever an

Thank you for reading

Check out:
BlueFirefly14
CloverpawWarriorCats
FallenstarDarkForest
Julchen_Awesome
Piper1Solangelo
samrooney14
samrooney14
SimpleCalamity

:) Bye

-Gwen