Chapter 4

(F/N)=Friend's name

I wake up to flashing lights. My eyes slowly open and I am positively mad.

I know England is upset but really!! The lights continue to flash.

"What the hell England!" I yell from my bed.

"England? Honey what kind of dream did you have?" My mom asked.

She laughed to herself and she saw my mad face mixed with pure confusion.

"How long have I been sleeping for?" I ask quietly trying to think about how long I was at England's house.

My mom came over to me and felt my head.

"1 day. I went to wake you yesterday but your head felt hot and you didn't look well."

1 day. And I was there for 3 days maybe??

I get up in a sad manner and get dressed. I put on leggings with a stripped black and white quarter sleeved shirt.

I trudged to school not even picking up my feet. By the time I got to my locker, my shoes were soaked from all the puddles.

My friend (F/N) then walked over.

"Hey bestie!" She beamed on this terrible.....I think its Thursday I may be mistaken.

I rolled my eyes at her and opened my locker. I took out boots that were in there and put on my Love & Sunshine perfume from Bath & Body Works.

(F/N) watched me in terror. She always thought that my love for my locker was quite weird.

"Why weren't you at school yesterday?" She asks looking at me in the eye to make sure I don't come up with an excuse or lie.

I pull her closer to my locker in hopes of this looking like a private conversation and for others to back off.

I take a deep breath.

"I was at England's house." I say with my eyes shut.

She's silent so I open one eye which makes me look like I'm winking.

She starts laughing. I glare at her while she's clutching her stomach.

"Oh (Y/N)! That's a good one!"

I clench my fists.

"I'm not lying. I also met America, Italy and Germany. And England and I kissed and he stayed with me the whole night to keep me safe!" I whisper-yell.

She stares at me blankly.

"Just get a boyfriend already!" She closes my locker and walks away. What a friend she is!

At lunch I go online and type how to get into Hetalia. I clicked on the old site but it was blocked.

Shit!! On the blocked warning there is another website that I click.

I have been to Hetalia before. I only stayed for 5 days. You may have stayed longer or shorter. I've been looking to get back ever since. To stay in Hetalia forever, you have to say these words ( whatever phrase you can think of).

When you go to bed, make sure you repeat that over and over. And lastly, you won't really remember your old life. Your parents will act as if you never existed and your friends will act the same.