Careful, Ren

There were tears in his eyes now that Kylo stood over the crumpled body of Finn. His breaths came in shallow gasps that shook his limbs in steady vibrations. Although thankful for the protection of his mask, Kylo knew the tears were not of sadness, but of passion. Feeling that power returning to his system once more made his insides twist as the darkness swirled around through his veins.

Gingerly, he kicked the unmoving heap sprawled on the metal floor. There was no stirring, but to his surprise, Kylo felt the man's pulse drum ever so slowly. It was clearly a desperate attempt to keep himself alive and with such an accomplishment, Kylo could hardly refrain from smirking. He became reminiscent of his small victory on Starkiller as he oversaw the former stormtrooper, much like he was now- sprawled out, in pain, and unconscious beneath his feet.

Kylo soon came to the realization that he had gotten hopelessly lost in the moment and had been standing frozen in place for several, long minutes. He sighed pleasurably and then turned from the body in search of the General to report his findings after his trip through FN-2187's mind. Much to his luck, the red head seemed to be awaiting him beside the door.

"I heard screaming. I presume that means you finally grew a pair and took the necessary steps into our traitor's head?" Hux exclaimed presumptuously, a twinkle shining within his eyes as he said so.

Kylo nodded, too exhausted to give in to his disparagement. "The Girl. She reached out to him before my interrogation and it would seem as though she is in the process of locating our base. I fear her...abilities have become overwhelmingly advanced with the aid of Skywalker. However, with her so firmly linked to him, I believe I may be able to gather her position from the boy's own mind." He glanced behind his shoulder and Hux's gaze was soon to follow. His narrowed eyes watched the body like a hawk ready to dive for its prey, sending shivers down Kylo's spine without him even having to look his direction.

"I suggest we act quickly, then. Take them first, before they even see us coming." Hux suggested, his voice smoother than Kylo thought possible. "Hurry now and pull whatever intel you need. Then, alert the five and have them at the ready. I shall seek counsel with the Supreme Leader in the meantime. Should he agree with my proposition, we depart by morning."

As Hux shifted to leave, Kylo caught his arm in protest. "We?" he questioned.

The General grunted, "Of course we. As much as I'd love to oversee the mission safely aboard the Finalizer, Ren, I've waited far too long miss Skywalker be put into the ground where he belongs." Kylo couldn't find it in himself to argue, even so, he knew there would be no stopping Hux now that he had his mind made up. Hesitantly, he released his grip and watched as his black coated form disappeared down the hall.

"Greetings Supreme Leader," said Hux, coming to a bow in front of the looming figure of Snoke. The great creature had been pacing the parameter of the chamber upon his arrival, clearly deep in thought. Although, about what, Hux was not certain. He cleared his throat in hopes to gather the attention of his leader and started, "Sir, after questioning, Lord Ren claimed to have intercepted a message from the Girl. She and her Resistance should be upon us any day now, therefore I believe we should be the first to strike, rather than wait for them to come for us here." This had finally caught the interest of his leader, so Hux continued without hesitation. "Ren also affirmed to me that he will be able to acquire the location of not only the girl, but Skywalker-"

Snoke raised a marred, white hand to silence him. "Do what you must, General. I simply ask that you inform me where it is our adversaries have gone into hiding. Only a select few in this universe have possessed the ability to escape from my sights." Hux swallowed, but did no more to indicate his fear as he would not dare show weakness in front of the Supreme Leader. "When is it that you suggest we send a legion to their location?" questioned Snoke, leaving behind the open ended threat for Hux to decipher how he pleased.