Bloody Good Bar Fight

Only a few short days had passed since the arrival of the Knights, yet in that time, the group had already worked themselves to the bone, training day in and day out. Today, however was of the utmost importance as they had been finally tasked with their first mission. Together, they were to perform an extraction of two very important people which were located deep within the heart of the ecumenpolis, Trantor. It had only recently come to the attention of the Order after an apparent sighting of the particular traitorous ex stormtrooper accompanied by none other than the best pilot in the Resistance had been reported. 

They were to take off any moment now, all seven of them strapped tightly into their seats aboard the small freighter. Without a fleet of stormtroopers behind them, their only other accompaniment was the pair of unresponsive pilots focused intently on the ship's controls in the cockpit. Within seconds, they shot into the atmosphere as the floor shook violently beneath them. Kylo seemed indifferent to the vibrations though as his mind was elsewhere, roaming delicately back to that of General Hux. He could hear his sharp, quipping voice clearly in the back of his head. Do try and make it back in one piece, Ren. We can't have that pretty face of yours getting damaged, now can we?

Kylo smirked to himself, not caring whether or not the other passengers saw him, even though he had also partially forgotten that he had left his mask behind on the base. In such an urban planet as Trantor, bursting in, guns blazing, was not one of the wisest tactics, no matter how much power the individuals had. This way, they could get in and out, hopefully drawing as little attention to themselves as possible. Still, their lower faces would be concealed under dark veils, though this was seen as a much more practical form of attire upon the planet where smugglers and bounty hunters alike retreated by the hundreds to seek entertainment and land job opportunities of the highest order.  

Did you just call me cute, General? Kylo retorted playfully.

Hux came back almost instantly, Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.  Either way, I mean it, asshole. 

Meanwhile, far across the galaxy in a smoky cantina filled to the brim with creatures from all walks of life, laughs echoed around the bar in thunderous fits of joy. "-and then I woke up naked in a pool of rancor saliva with nothing but an ewok foot in hand."

"I'm not drunk enough yet to hear the rest of this story," chuckled Finn, turning away from his friend to call over the Trandoshan bar tender standing idly by, bottles in hand. Finn held up two fingers to indicate what he wanted to which the orange reptilian quickly obliged. He flashed him a toothy grin and came back to face the pilot sitting beside him. 

Poe eyed the glasses cautiously, "General Organa is going to have our heads if she ever finds out that we decided to go out drinking during our peace keeping expedition." 

"The meeting isn't until tomorrow night. No harm in having a bit of fun before everything goes back to the old routine." Finn continued thoughtfully, stretching his aching spine without even meaning to do so, "Not to mention, the alcohol is truly doing wonders on my back." Poe looked to him with great sympathy and clasped his hand gently on top of Finn's shoulders reassuringly before reaching once again for the blue tinted booze awaiting them from the bar table. He pushed one cup towards his friend with a raise of his dark brow and then sent the contents of the opposite glass cascading down his throat. 

Before Poe could begin recounting his previous tale, Finn's hand shot out to slap at his chest in an almost childish fashion to grab the other man's attention. "Looks like someone's got himself an admirer," he pointed out, nodding his head across the bar to a woman sitting by her lonesome, red lips dancing up into a smirk over at the two. Poe shifted his gaze over to her and scoffed to himself only prompting Finn to widen his dark wondrous eyes in disbelief. "Are you crazy? Go over there and talk to her, man!" he gasped, pushing the pilot from his seat.