"Sir?" She said trying to move away from him only making his hold on her harder.
"Hush," he said in a voice he didn't recognize himself.
"Mr Martinez," she whispered feeling his nature rising against her back.
"Hmmm," he answered lazily as he continued to move against her nuzzling her neck. "I need you right now," he said in a gruff voice feeling her stiffen.

He turned her around raising the hem of her dress up.
"Please sir," she trembled making him stop as he saw the fear mixed with something else in her eyes. This look was different from the others and the way she said those two words had him frozen as he realized someone had hurt her.
"Nyasha," he whispered tilting her head up.
The pain he saw in her eyes made him sick to the stomach.
Stepping away from her he growled, "Who hurt you?"
She shook her head no very vigorously.
"Tell me who hurt you?" He said grabbing her shoulders.
"You are hurting me Mr Martinez," she whimpered as he quickly removed his hands.
"Answer me, who hurt you?"
"My ex husband," she said looking away.
Taking his seat once more he took a shot of alcohol before heading out straight to the dj. Speaking with the man the music stopped as the dj announced they were closing.
"Reimburse their money and clean all that filth," he said turning to leave the dj heading back to where she sat.

A few minutes later silence engulfed them as she sat lost in her own world.
"Follow me," he said as her eyes looked in his direction.
Walking out onto the dance floor he let the dj play his selections before the man left his station. It was only the two of them in the room as Gravity by Sara Bareilles played.
"I want you to trust me, and only me," he whispered as she nodded her head yes. "Look at me Nyasha," he said. "I want you to trust me completely, not out of obligation," he said.
"Okay," she whispered as he pulled her into his arms.

Moving slowly to the song she relaxed in his arms stepping closer until her head was resting on his chest. Tears slowly ran down her cheeks soaking his shirt but he remained silent holding her close.

Nyasha's POV

I don't know how we ended in this position. Just a few minutes ago this man was treating me like I was worthless and then the next minute he is holding me like I am some treasure. Just being in his arms a sense of calm overcame me. This was all new to me, ever since I had arrived in this country my life had been a nightmare. Why I even accepted Malcolm's proposal to get a green card was beyond me as I soon regretted my decision.

My mind kept telling me that this was wrong. Mr Martinez had done more than enough for me, why he was asking me to trust him was beyond my comprehension as he held me close. I had to say being in his arms was rather nice...
Opening my eyes I looked up to find his gaze on me. We locked eyes for a second before he slowly let me go.

"Come," he said turning to leave the floor as we went back to the private room. Upon entering I was surprised to find an assortment of food laid out.
He took a plate as started picking several treats as I stood aside waiting for him to finish. What he did next surprised me, as he offered the plate to me. I stood dumbstruck as I looked at him. My eyes must have been deceiving me as I saw a small smile grace his full pink lips.
Accepting the plate I looked away from him only to feel a hand on my chin.
"Never look away from me," he said in a stern voice as I nodded my head yes.
"Thank you," I muttered as he prepared a plate for himself.
Taking a seat I was even more surprised when he came and sat right beside me crowding me with his masculine scent.

Biting into the spring roll my salivary glands rejoiced as I savored the taste. I noticed that my boss hadn't touched his food making me turn to find out if there was a problem. I regretted this as I found his gaze on me, so intense I had to look away. Looking back I found him still looking at me a smile playing on his lips.
Was my eating really that fascinating, or maybe horrible I thought to myself as I ate some more focusing on satisfying my hunger. Subconsciously licking some sauce from my fingers I saw him visibly gulp as he turned away from me.
"We should leave now," he said in a low voice.
"Okay," I responded standing up.

The night was not bad after all. Who knew my big bad boss had a softer side to him.

-------

"You are going to the accounting department they are understaffed," he said the following morning without even looking at her.
She acknowledged the move without asking any questions.

----

"Get this filth away from my face," Marcellus growled as he pushed the cup of coffee towards Theo. "Max! Inform Ms Mare (Nyasha) to get me my coffee," he said as he looked away.
A few minutes a later a knock brought him out of his paperwork. She walked in wearing a red shirt and black pencil skirt with her usual pumps. He felt his heart rate increase as soon as she stepped in holding the cup.
"Your coffee sir," she said.
Taking the cup from her he relished in the taste of the brew.
"You may leave," he snapped as she nodded her head yes.

Everything was going according to plan as the days slowly moved on entering into the weekend. Sunday morning he woke up expecting to see her in the kitchen but found no sign of her.
"Where is she?" He asked Max.
After a few minutes of asking the security team he was told that she had left the premises about thirty minutes ago saying she would be back in two or so hours time.

Pacing his living room floor he waited for her return.
As soon as entered the house she greeted him warmly baffling him into silence as she went up to her room leaving him standing by the foyer. The smile she wore had taken his breath away as he turned heading to his office.

Slowly a routine was set in motion. She would bring him coffee in his office every morning. Every Sunday she disappeared for a few hours until he decided to follow her one morning. He was surprised to see her boarding a bus that dropped her off close to the local church. Waiting for her to go in he followed her making sure he wasn't spotted as he sat at the back of the church. He couldn't remember when last he had been in a church but was glad he didn't look lost as the priest read the passage and preached. From were he sat he could see Nyasha looking peaceful and happy as she sang the hymns. As she made her way out of church she came to a halt, eyes widening upon seeing him.

He slowly made his way out knowing she would be following him.
"Why did you take the bus?"
"I..I didn't want to be a nuisance," she said.
"From today onwards I will drive us to the Sunday service," he said opening the door for her as she slid in. Closing it he came to a halt realizing what he had just done. He never opened doors for anyone.
The atmosphere in the car was comfortable as she leaned back looking outside.
"Hmmh," he cleared his throat to gain her attention making her glance in his direction. "What would you like for lunch?" He said with a serious expression.
"Anything is fine by me," she said softly.
"No, what do you want?"
"Some pizza would be lovely," she said.

He didn't reply just nodded his head with a grunt.
Pulling up across a pizza parlor they crossed the street walking into the busy establishment.
"Nyasha!" Logan the owner yelled out with a wide smile just as his wife bustled out from the back.
"Oh my dear it's good to see you again. We're have you been?"
"How are you Mr and Mrs Twist. I am alright I now have a job finally left Malcolm," she said as their eyes widened. Sicilia started to cry with glee as she pulled her into her arms.
"This is my boss," she whispered nervously pointing out Marcellus who looked at the couple with a blank expression.
They nodded their heads in understanding.

"So what can I get you. The usual?"
She nodded her head yes with a smile.
"I will be in the car," Marcellus said handing her a few notes before walking out of the establishment.
"Here you go dear," Sicilia said with a find smile.
The Twists had been the first people she befriended when she arrived as they offered her food from time to time in the few months she had been living with Malcolm. They knew what she had been through and had tried to help her but Malcolm's hold on her was tight that is before she nearly lost her life.

Walking out of the shop the aroma coming from the box filled her senses as she waited for the road to clear up. Once the coast was clear she walked across the street never seeing the car that came charging at her. The last thing she remembered was seeing Marcellus turning his head to face her as the only sound was that of the impact between her body and the car.

There you go my lovelies, the drama is about to begin 😉