Can You hear the heartbeat?

Start from the beginning

"Well?" Ever since we heard the baby's heartbeat he's been so hyped "She said that all the test came back and everything's the way that should be. But when we get home I've to make an appointment with the doctor." He smiles "That's only two weeks from now.  So what now Disney movies or sight seeing?" Disney movies sound great; but that's literally all I've done since we found out I was pregnant Cody's wanting me to take it easy. But after a while sitting around is boring so I go a walk with girls or  go see some of the new friends I've made like Lynn from Pvris yes you heard it right I'm friends with Lynn from Pvris. "Sight seeing sounds god" he smiles "Let's go."

Walking out of warped a car horn beeps at us which startles me turning I see Dan and Sydney sitting there waving. Getting in the car I sitting next to Syd "Next stop, the zoo" I practically squeal.

The drive to the zoo was full of laughs and singing both on key and off key. "We are here" Dan announces as we pull into the zoo, the car pulls up next to a couple of cars but the people standing next to them where smiling at us.

The group of us (Maxx, Brie, Zach, Lindsey, Trevor and his girlfriend Crystal and their son Noah) head inside. Walking around the different exhibits Cody's arm never moved from round my waist, I knew he was looking at Trevor with Noah and Crystal "That'll be us soon." He looks down at me with a smile "And I can't wait till our jelly bean is born." I laugh at his comment, we need to start looking at baby names, cause I really doubt Jelly Bean Carson is going to work for some reason.

"Well we can't keep calling him/ her Jelly bean, we'll need to start looking." He nods as we move to the next exhibit. "We can do it when we go back or once we are home it's up to you." He suggests I nod "How bout when we are home." I've got a couple of ideas but will Cody like them?

----Time skip---

"WELCOME HOME!" A banner read on the front of the house as the bus pulls up outside, which causes us to laugh. Grabbing my backpack and Cody's much to his arguments I walk out of the bus carrying them as he grabs the cases. It's nice to be home, I've missed my baby boy.

Waving by to the bus, we head inside and into the living room to find Cambia, Danny, my mom and Stephanie (Cody's mum) and Ryder(who's on Cambia's knee) "Your home!" Danny near enough yells as he leaps from the sofa and hugs me "Yeah, you squashing us" he lets go instantly "Sorry" I nod "Where's my baby?" Ryder's head lifts up instantly, he's already off Cambia's knee and straight to me, bending down I scoop him up he rubs his head against mine "I missed you too. Was he good for you Cambia?" She laughs "He was an angel apart from waking me up at like five on a Sunday morning." I laugh "Yeah that's what he does. Good thing to means I'll be ready for this baby being born." She smiles.

"Let's see a picture of our grand baby then." Mum and Stephanie say, since they found out Cody and I are together they've been inseparable and it's only got worse when we told them we're going to be having the baby. Cody hands them the scan picture from two weeks ago.

Taking the empty seat next to the window he sits next to me arms wrapped round me "Well have you thought of names yet?" My mum asks I shake my head "Not yet, but by the time jelly bean is due we'll have the name sorted" he nods in agreement with that.

We all continue to talk about lots of different things for a few more hours until Danny had to go to work, mum and Stephanie were going for dinner and Cambia was going out with friends. Which left us alone with Ryder who's already sleeping on the sofa fully stretched out which we had a laugh at. "You wanting dinner?" He asks from the kitchen I nod "Anything in particular? Shaking my head I smile "Surprise me" he laughs before putting his phone to phone for pizza probably.

"I'm going to change" I say standing up making my way upstairs. Opening the bedroom door everything inside looks just like we left it, changing out of my jeans and tank I change into one of Cody's tops and a pair of soft cotton shorts, my hair tied back in a ponytail. "You look good in my top" his voice was raspy turning around I'm face to face with him closing the gap between the two of us our lips meet instantly his hands grasp my hips pulling me closer to his warm body.

"DING DONG!" The doorbell rings through the whole house breaking us out of trance "I'll go get that" he says breathlessly I nod and he disappears as I get my breath back, before heading downstairs.

The smell of pizza greets my nose, walking into the kitchen sure enough there the pizza sat, already on plates. Then Cody appears from the pantry holding  both normal and decaf ice tea lemon flavoured. "Your a mind reader aren't you Mr Carson?" He laughs "Yep, I can read your mind always." Time to put it to the test "What am I thinking" I want my ice tea already, he smiles "That's easy you want your ice tea" I laugh "How did you know" smirking he hands me it "Can't tell you that. Let's eat, maybe even watch Netflix" I beam, grabbing my plate not even bothering to wait for Cody I sprint to the living room. Sitting myself down on the sofa I turn on Netflix.

Sitting next to me, he takes the remote off me and puts on Netflix "Remind me that I'll need to make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to check on jelly bean" he nods.

----Cody's POV---

She's cuddles into my chest, nearly asleep she looks so cute and ever since we saw our baby it's really hit home that we are going to have a baby together and I can wait.

"Babe" she looks up at me with those big brown eyes that look as if they'll snap shut any second "Come on let's go to bed" she nods and heads upstairs as I tidy up and lock up.

Walking into our room she's asleep on top of the duvet  in her arms is my pillow tightly held against her body, smiling I gently pry my pillow out of her grip before sliding her under the duvet. Changing out of my jeans and muscle tank I shove on a pair of grey  sweatpants, I slide into bed next to her and pull her into my arms.

Then a wave of fatigue washes over me and my body welcomes, I fall into blissful sleep with my baby girl in my arms.