C3: Death!

Riley's POV

It was so fun shopping yesterday! Jo is so nice. 'What are we doing today alpha?' one of the pups said, he looked about ten years old. Xavier ruffled his hair and swallowed his pancake.

'We're going to train' he smiled at the pup, who cheered and ran off to get ready.

'Mind if we join?' my best friend asked.

'Sure, we'll test you and Riley's speed' he smiled. After the flirty comments that were thrown at Mel and I yesterday by two other pack members who I now knew as David and Elliot, they confessed that a girl called Stacy had bribed them into it! Louis and Xavier were fuming and went to 'deal with her' whilst Mel and I talked in the living room and got to know other pack members.

After breakfast Mel and I dressed into some shorts and a t shirt and converses. Xavier made us race other omegas in human form and in wolf form, off course due to our bloodlines we won. 

'Why don't you race each other?' Louis offered. I knew I was going to lose, Mel had alpha blood therefore was faster, but we had a race anyway. 

After training the pups for hours we mucked around a little, I was running in human form when I tripped and landed on something cold and smelly. The scent of blood and death wafted into my nose, I shuddered and stood up to see blood on my t shirt, I panicked thinking that I got hurt but I felt no pain.

On looking down to see what I fell on I let out a blood curdling scream! Louis, Mel and Xavier sprinted towards me.

'What happened baby are you ok?' Louis hugged me tight as I sobbed into his chest. I hated the thought that I fell on it and had it's blood on me, I felt dirty and light headed. The smell was still fresh so it was pretty recent.

'What happened?' Mel said as she examined it.

I dared myself to take another peek at it. I had fallen on............................................ the dead body of a man who had been brutally murdered. 

'Look!' Louis exclaimed pointing at something, Xavier reached down and picked up a folded peices of paper that had been hanging out of the body's mouth.

'You think you've escaped, you haven't!' Xavier read out loud, Mel looked at me with worried eyes and hugged Xavier and he slipped the piece of paper into his back pocket.

'He's a part of our pack alpha' Louis said, 'Come on baby, let's get you inside, its not safe out here' Louis kissed my forehead and picked me up bridal style.

The minute we reached the pack house I dived into the shower and scrubbed my body, I've seen blood and dead people before, I'm a werewolf! We're hunters! but I've never fell on one. 

I went down into the kitchen to find Mel, Louis and Xavier who were talking about what recently happened, I sat down next to Louis who wrapped an arm round my waist, pulling me closer and kissing the side of my head. Mel was on Xavier's lap and she was re reading the note.

'Why do they want you two?' Louis asked, Mel and I shrugged our shoulders.

Please vote and comment :D