I switched my curling wand on before blow drying my hair dry, giggling at the frizzy mess that I called my hair. I then slipped on my pink shorts and my stripped, black and white shirt to go with it. For the touches I grabbed a few bracelets and a light blue jacket to cover my arms, rolling up the sleeves to a cuter look. Then lastly but definitely not least I grabbed my cute black flats and slipped them on my French tipped toe nailed feet. 

Next I moved on to my make-up, something I never really spent time on because I really liked the natural look. I put some dark brown, almost black eyeliner to make my eyes pop and finished it off with my brownish-black mascara and lip gloss. After that was done I touched my curling iron to see if it was hot, I flinched when the heat slightly burned my fingers.  I then proceeded to curl my hair.

When I was done I gave myself a once over before approving and walking out of the bathroom. “How do I look?”  I asked James who had his back currently turned to me.

He turned around and looked me up and down before raising an eyebrow and nodding. “You look as hot as always,” he whispered, tugging me into a hug.

I laughed and slapped his chest. “You are going to ruin my hair,” I said in a whiney voice, but smirked at him. “If you ruin one strand of hair on my head mister you are so going to pay for it!” I snapped my fingers in that z formation thing before flipping my hair playfully and stomped away.

It was silent… a little to silent. I spun around just in time to see James running at me. I squealed and ran to the couch, hopping over it and hiding behind it for protection. “Ha your giant build cant get back here,” I said like I just won the lottery. 

He was about to reply when there was a knock on the door. He mouthed ’you will pay later,’ before heading towards it. “Hey Peter, this must be your sister. It is very nice to meet you,” he said kindly. 

“So where is Kaylee,” Peter questioned, walking into the dorm. He looked around trying to find me but got no where because of my awesome hiding skills. “Is she even here?”

I popped out from behind the couch and gave a huge grin to Peter while waving at his sister. I came out and pulled Peter into a hug, “It is good to see you again, and your name is?” I asked, directing my attention to his sister.

She shyly looked at me before blushing in embarrassment. “Cheyenne,” she softly replied. From the way she coward behind Peter told me that she was insecure and needed someone to break her out of her shell just like I did to James.

“Well Cheyenne I think we will be seeing a lot of each other,” I said honestly with a big smile on my face. “I love your hair its so pretty.”

She smiled and said thank you before asking if we were all ready to go. “One question before we leave… Kaylee why were you behind a couch?” Peter asked, giving me a weird but not surprised look.

I pointed to James and pouted. “He was being mean to me Peter, you should beat him up…”

Peter turned to James who had a look of disbelief. He shook his head before playfully scowling in my direction which I returned with my best innocent face. “Lets go before someone gets hurt,” Peter suggested with a smile, tugging his sister out of the room.