Chapter 2: YouTube Hits

The next morning as Sonya, Jessica, and Brenda woke up, Jessica ran over to the computer and looked on YouTube and as she was looking on YouTube she screamed.

                   “OMG Sonya you won’t believe it,” Jessica exclaimed.

                   “What is it Jessica,” Sonya said.

                “You won’t believe it, you video you posted last night has already hit 50K views,“Jessica said.

              “No way it can’t be, I wasn’t expecting my video to blow up overnight,” Sonya said in a shocked voice.

               Sonya and Brenda rushed out of bed and went over to the computer where Jessica was and looked to see if it was true that her video hit 50K views.

                “OMG it’s a dream come true,” Sonya said ecstatically.

              “I wonder if the same would happen if we I uploaded another video of me singing,“ Sonya said.

            “You should give it another try. I am sure your next video will do well, since you are amazing at singing,” Jessica said.

             “What will your next video be,” said Brenda.

            Sonya stood there thinking for a moment and then all of a sudden she thought of the song “Little Things” by her favorite band One Direction and thought that this would be a perfect song because it was an amazing song and her favorite song of the lads.

           “How about I sing “Little Things” by my favorite band One Direction,” Sonya said excitedly.

            Both Brenda and Jessica agreed that it was the next perfect song for her to sing and walked out of the room to let Sonya record it alone in peace.

           “I am going to nail this song, since I have listen to this song every single day and have memorized the whole entire song,” she said to herself.

          The song took Sonya two attempts and she had it perfect and recorded. Now all she had to do is save and upload her video.

        As Sonya saved her video and uploaded it, Jessica and Brenda asked Sonya if she wanted to go down to the beach and hang out for a while. Sonya agreed and told the girls that she had finished her video and uploaded it to YouTube.

       “I wonder how many views you will get on your next video here,” Jessica said.

        “We shall see,” Sonya said.

        ~*~*~*~

        After that, Sonya and the girls grabbed their stuff and headed towards the beach on foot since they lived right by the beach. It was so hot out that day that, they all decided to go in the ocean. While they were at the beach and playing in the ocean, a man came up to Sonya and asked if she was the young woman on YouTube who sang “Rolling in the Deep” and “Little Things.”

        “Why yes it is,” Sonya said as she blushed.

      “Well I just wanted to say you were fantastic and you should be famous,” said the mad that came up to her with a smirk.

        “Thank you,” Sonya said as she smiled.

        Sonya stood there in shocked as Jessica and Brenda were trying to get her out of the shocked look.

       “Earth to Sonya,” the girls said as they snapped their fingers in front of her face.

       “What,” Sonya said as she jumped.

                   “You seemed out of it for a moment Sonya,” said Jessica.

                   “Sorry, but didn’t you just hear what that guy said to me,” Sonya said.

                   “About what,” said Brenda.

                “About my videos, that was amazing what he told me,” Sonya said with excitement.

                   “Yes we heard,” Brenda said.

                   “Isn’t that totally awesome,” Sonya said as she screamed.

                   “It is,” Jessica said with a smile.

                   ~*~*~*~

               After being at the beach for about 2 hours, the girls decided to go back to their place and clean up. Sonya hopped into the shower and gets all cleaned up and then gets dressed. She then decides to go over to the computer and check out the views on her “Little Things” video while Jessica and Brenda were still in their rooms getting all cleaned up.

               As Sonya gets to the computer and opens up YouTube and goes to her channel, she is in shocked and starts to scream. All of a sudden Jessica and Brenda run out of their rooms as they were throwing their cloths on to see what was the matter with Sonya.

                “What is it Sonya,” they both shouted at the same time.

                ~*~*~*~

              NOTE: Sorry for taking so long to update thsi story. I just didn't feel like writing anymore after I posted chapter 1, but now am up to it. I hope you enjoyed this chappter and please comment and vote after you have read this chapter and will update again soon. =)