Chapter 1

A/N: FIRST EVER BLEACH FANFIC!

This is the first ever one where I'm trying an OC as well so please be kind...

A lot of people don't watch Bleach anymore but I'm still waiting and hoping that we'll have a continuation of the anime since the manga is so good right now!!

I really hope you guys like this book...

I'll give it my best and update as much as possible.

If there are any typos or grammar mistakes, please let me know! XD

Okay,

Chapter 1:

"Angel!!"

"I'm coming!"

Sliding a quick comb through her jet black hair to hold it up behind her ear, Angel tossed her hair brush into it's drawer before rushing to the door.

Running back to her bed to pick up her bag, she gave herself one quick check in the mirror before leaving her room and taking the stairs down.

The eldest of the family, she hated herself for her one irritating flaw.

Tardiness.

Every other person in the family was punctual.

"Good morning," The beautiful girl smiled as she entered the kitchen, long, glossy black hair waving behind her.

"You're late," her sister greeted her.

Angel only smiled, bumping into her sister playfully, before accepting her plate from her mom.

"You'll need to hurry, young lady," Her mother told her as she settled into her chair.

"Okay..."

Quickly munching away on her toast, Angel watched as her sister rose from her chair with a sigh.

"I'll go tell that nerd that we're almost ready to go."

Angel smiled to herself.

Lisa and Cath were twins, a few years younger than Angel.

Going to the same grade, they were completely different from each other.

Where Lisa excelled in sports and anything that involved the outdoors, Cath kept to staying indoors and acing school exams and earning scholarships.

Picking up her bag and giving her mother a peck on the cheek, Angel hurried to the door.

She was on the swim team and was quite good at studies herself but punctuality was not one of her strong points.

Lisa and Cath waited for their older sister at the door.

"Let's go." Lisa nodded at her.

"New grade!" Cath smiled, fingers drumming on the headphones that she had on.

"I'm ready," Angel smiled, voice as sweet as usual.

Lisa opened the door and the three sisters exitted the cozy house.

Things were going to become extremely different in the next few days but the only thing on Angel's mind was the weird dream that had been repeating itself for a while.