Oneshots - Avoiding the question ~ Cheren oneshot (Pokemon White and Black)

They are 12 or 13 years old. Whatever.

"Cheren! I thought we were in this together!" "No, you got us into trouble. You solve it." Cheren replied cooly. I gritted my teeth. How dare he! First, he says that we battle Team Plasma together and now he says it's my fault that N got away with Reshiram.

"Fine! I'll go to the Relic Castle myself!" I stormed away from him, not noticing his worried expression. I didn't care about Cheren. He's weaker than me. I can defeat Team Plasma alone. I'm strong enough. And I'm going to get Zekrom. And beat the Elite Four. And be the strongest trainer ever. I'm not going to let Cheren surpass me. EVER.

I threw a pokemon ball into the air and shouted. "Dova (Unfeazent), come out!" The flying-type appeared. I jumped on its back and shouted out an order, "Dova, use Fly and get us to the Relic Castle!" And we were off.

When we reached the Relic Castle, I returned Dova to the Pokemon ball. Just as I was about to walk in, a familiar blue-haired boy blocked me. "Wait, Raven! I want to give you something." He said before reaching into his pocket. He took out something metallic and pressed into my hand. "Here, ring this and I'll come." He said, surprising me. I looked at my palm and resting on it was a silver bell. "My Liepard can hear it as it has used it before." He explained. (This is random... I made it up. :P)

"Thanks..." I said before putting it into my bag. "Raven, good luck. I'll try to catch up." Cheren said, stepping aside to let me go into the Relic Castle. Now I knew why Cheren asked meto go first. I was a lot stronger and he couldn't catch up. I walked down the stairs and whispered, "Good luck, Cheren." My anger was forgetten.

After the Relic Castle Chapter... (Outside of the Relic Castle)

"I'm going to stay here a train for a while." Cheren said. "You sure you don't want to journey with me?" I asked again. He shook his head. "I''ll slow you down." He said. "Meet you at the Pokemon League?" "Sure." Cheren answered and walked into the sandstorm.

At the Pokemon League weeks later...

"Cheren! Bianca!" I shouted and ran towards them. I had battled with the Pokemon League and won. I hugged Bianca first and then hugged Cheren. When I let go of him, I noticed that his face was red. I giggled and I nudged Bianca, who noticed too and we brust into laughter. "What?! Is there something on my face?!" Cheren demanded, his face growing redder with embarresment. We laughed even harder. "It's *laugh* not that, *laugh* Cheren. It's just that *laugh* you're cute *laugh* when your face is red."

"..." Cheren looked at us, speechless, his face turning redder and redder.

Ring ring~

"My transreceiver!" I quickly fumbled for my transreceiver. I found myself looking at my mom. "Mom!" "Hey sweetie, how's you're progress? Having fun?" My mom said. I smiled. "Mum, I finished the Pokemon League!" I excitedly said. "That's great! Did you all finished the Pokemon League? I can see Cheren and Bianca!" "Cheren's finished but Bianca wants to research on Pokemon instead. She just came to reaserch and meet us." I said. "Well, Raven, you should come home. I'll make a feast for you. You too Cheren!" I laughed. "But mum, how can both of us only finished a feast? You make them for parties only." I said. "Everyone in town can celebrate then, how's that?" Mum suggested. "Great!" I shouted. "Opps, got to go, sweetie, got to make a feast!" "Bye Mum." "Bye Raven!" I calosed the transreceiver.

"A feast?" Cheren asked. "Yep. We should go home soon. Want to come with me? Bianca can go home by herself. She has the TM Fly." I said. " I haven't got much choice, right?" Cheren sighed. "Dova! Come out! Use Fly to go home!" Cheren and I clambered onto the pokemon, waved goodbye to Bianca and we headed back home.

On the way home...

"Raven..." Cheren said. "What is it?" I happily asked, not noticing Cheren tensing a little. "I think I *aeroplane files past with huge noise* " "What did you say?!" I shouted over the noise. I looked back and saw Cheren's red face. "Never mind..." He said and looked the other way. I sighed and looked at the clouds in front. "The clouds are so fluffy and poofy. I wonder if I can lie on it?" I wondered out loud. "Of course not, Raven. Clouds are made of water. You can't lie on them." Cheren snapped. "I was wondering only..." I said.

At the feast...

It was a humongous feast and there were a lot of people there to celebrate with use. I ate until I was stuffed. After a while, I got bored and headed to the lake at the edge of the forest. To my surprise, I found Cheren there.

At the lake...

"Cheren? What are you doing here?" I asked, slipping out of the shadows. "It is very noisy over there. I wanted to think." Cheren answered. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "You're asking one now but shoot it." He said. "What did you did you say just now when we were flying?" I asked, standing in front of him. "How was the feast?" He said avoiding the question completely. "Answer me, Cheren." I demanded. "Is your pokemon well?" He said, still trying to change the subject. "Come on, Cheren, tell me!" I pleaded. "Tell you what?" He said, trying to avoid answering. "Cheren! I know that you don't have short term memory loss!" I sighed. "I didn't know that you could remember anyway. You are the one with the memory problem." He said. "What did you do after winning the Pokemon League?" He prompted. "Ermm... Something to do with Bianca and I laughing at you?" I cocked my head. He shook his head. "What's that something?" He prompted. " Ermmm..." Then I realised what he was doing. "Cheren! Stop trying to change the subject! Tell me! I didn't hear you just now!" I protested. He chuckled slightly.

"Fine, close your eyes." He said. I eyed him before closing my eyes. He better not leave. Suddenly, I felt something soft and warm against my cheek. My eyes flew open and I saw Cheren walking away, whispering, "I think I like you."