1 - Felix

Just a quick side note, this is my first vampire short story and if you have anything you would like to say about it call me out!! I kind of made my own vampire rules for this....should be sorta interesting :3

-Korah

XxXxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Angela Callisto."

I looked up. Everyone's eyes were on me. My cheeks got red and I cleared my throat. "Here!" The red headed teacher scoffed and read the next name. I turned to my best friend Joesy and giggled. I am such a weirdo, I mouthed to her. I know, she mouthed back. Joesy and I have been friends since we were able to walk. I would go to her little club house in her back yard and play with her as a toddler. Some great parents I have, huh? Well, I call her Joesy, as everyone else does. Her real name is Josephine. I think its beautiful but she thinks otherwise. She has long blonde hair that reaches her shoulders and crystal blue eyes. I've always liked them.

I tuned out the teacher and starting doodling in my notebook. Well, drawing. I absolutely love to draw and am quite amazing at it.

The bell rang and I quickly gathered my things and caught up with Joesy outside the classroom. Joesy and I walked to our lockers to switch out our books. "Have you heard, Angela?" She suddenly asked me. I gave her a confused look. She rolled her eyes. "His name is Felix Scar. I heard that he is crazy cute." I laughed at my friends choice of words and slammed my locker closed. "Well I heard the bell so..." I sped down the hall, Joesy calling my name. "Angela!!"

I ran up the stairs and opened the door to the roof. "Danny!" I said with a smile as he wrapped me in a warm hug. "Hey Angie." He replied nudging his nose with mine. Yes, he's my amazing boyfriend. Charles Daniel Gates, the star athlete and me, the red headed artist. "I missed you so much!" I rolled my eyes. "Yes because we haven't seen each other in two hours." He laughed then checked his phone still holding me. "Yikes, I have to go Angie Ann. Getting tutored by Margaret." He kissed my forehead and let go of me. "Don't leave! This is the only time we get to see each other anymore." I pouted. He sighed. "Angela, you know that I know that too but coach said if I fail this class I'll get kicked out of the team." He opened the door and closed it behind him. I sighed and drug my feet to the door and went on to my next class.

Once that incredably long class was over, I headed to my locker but stopped just before I went around the corner. A tall boy was pressing a girl against my locker with both hands against her shoulders. I froze and slowly backed up so he couldn't see me. I tryed to hear what he was saying but he was only talking to her with a whisper. The girl whimpered and struggled to get away. "Let me go!"

The boy growled. "If you would corporate I wont have to keep pinning you." I want to save the girl but I'm a little afraid my self. I peeked over at them and he boy was right in front of me. His eyes were a redish brown eyes with black quiff and he was really ticked off. I held my breath. Our noses are only one inch away from touching each other. I took a step back and the boy tightened his gaze on me. He grabbed my wrists together with one hand and covered my scream with the other making me drop my notebook full of drawings. He dragged me to a empty classroom. The girl had ran off seeing her escape. If I ever see that girl again...I will slap her. He closed the door and locked it somehow and shoved me against the door. I shut my eyes tight, afraid of what he was going to do. I mean we were alone and he's siko...you never know. I raised my right knee to knee him but he stopped my knee with his hand. "Don't fight back and make this easier for me, Angela." He hissed. I couldn't hold in my frightened tears any longer. The tears flowed freely down my cheek on his hand that was covering my mouth. He chuckled. "Don't cry, sweetheart. I promise I'll be quick." He smiled evilly brushing  stray hair away from my eyes. I felt a sudden pierce in my neck. I want to cry out but I...couldn't.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

I forced my eyes to open, blinking hard. Where the crap am I?? All I remember was that crazy person attacking me. I was in what looked like a queen sized bed and it was really dark in the room. There was a dresser and a desk with a computer on it. I blinked again and everything else came into focus.

"How are you feeling, Angela?" That voice...I've heard it somewhere. "Who's there?" I sqiunted to see who the figure was coming torwards me in the dark room. "Me." It answered smugly. I tried to get out of the covers and scramble to find a door or some object. I don't know this person!! And I don't look forward to knowing him either!!! He laughed. "Relax, Angela. I wont hurt you." His voice was sincere but I still don't want him near me. "Please stay away from me." I got out. My thoat hurt. He backed away respecting my wish and pointed to the coffee table. A cup sit on the table and the boy was no where near it. I want to go and get it but It might be a trap. "Why am I here..?" I wondered aloud. He turned on the lights. The light burned my pupils and I burried my head in my knees. He mumbled an apology and walked over to the bed and sat on the end.  "What do you last remember?"

"Being attacked by someone." I answered simply. I lifted my head from my knees, now used to the light. The boy had curly blonde hair and emerald eyes that reminded me of Joesy. And my parents...my parents!!!! "I need to go home. I want to go home..."

He sighed. "You can't." I glanced at him. "Your a new born. You could hurt your family if you go back home now."

"What do you mean by new born? I wasn't born yesterday, you know." I grumbled. My neck started to hurt. Ouch...I rubbed my neck. "What's wrong?"

"My necks bothering me is all." He took my chin in his hand and made me look at him. "Your transforming..."

"My neck just hurts, I'm not tranforming." I said shakily. He moved around the room searching for something. He went through the drawers in the desk and pulled out handcuffs. He walked slowly torwards me. "OK, don't freak out but you need to put these on. I promise it will help and I know you're scared and I was too." My neck burned by this point and I squeexed my eyes shut. "How will it help m-me? My throat is hurting me. Not my hands."

I could see him rolling his eyes. "I know what you are! I can help! You just need to let me help. When you transform, you violently fling your self around from all the pain. Your heart will stop, so will your breathing. No blood will run through your vains, Angela. You can kill yourself in this process without any help from me." He whispered into my ear. I tryed to swallow but my neck hurt too much. "Please g-get rid of the p-pain..." I coughed. He took my hands behind me and put them in the hand cuffs and put me on the bed. He held me and he was strangely calm while I was freaking out. He kept me from flinging myself around and my legs were shaking.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXXXXXxXxxXxXxXxXXxxxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXX

So what do you think about it? Comment and I promise I will get to you as soon as possible!!!

Thanks!!

-Korah