I place my to-go cup into the cup holder on Lilah's stroller and shake my head at his question, "No, I miss her and want to spend time with her before mom and dad come pick her up."

"Well if you change your mind let me know and I'll take her off your hands." He assures.

"Thanks, I appreciate it bro."

I give him a hug and we say our goodbyes before heading in opposite directions.

Tonight I was going to this black tie affair with Christian for his business, they do this once a year and it just so happens to be tonight, I'm excited to say the least, but nervous at the same time because I'll be meeting all his business partners.

I strapped Lilah into her car seat and got into the car myself driving in the direction of the tailor I sent my dress to so they could hem it up to my height, seeing as I'm practically a midget.

I parked my car in front of the tailors, I called them ahead of time to let them know I had a baby in the car, only for their response to be that they'll take my dress to my car so I wouldn't have to leave Lilah inside the car alone.

I did, though get out of the car just to help the young girl hang my dress on the small hook in the back seat, the dress bag falling to the floor because of how long it was, "Thank you so much!" I say with a grateful smile.

"It's no problem that dress is beautiful, have a great time wherever you're going." She smiles in return.

I say a quick thank you and drive away towards my apartment, where I had a lot of boxes I still had to go through from my storage before getting ready for the night.

I walk through the front lobby to get to the elevator, my dress bag draped neatly on top of Lilah's stroller while she's rambling away in baby talk.

"Hey Michael." I wave as I walk past him.

"Oh wait Arianna," He shouts softly getting me to turn back to him.

"A guy came in earlier and asked me to give this to you." He says holding out a business card.

I scrunch up my eyebrows in curiosity and take the car from his hands reading the short note that was scribbled on the back. I felt my heart pound just a slight and look back at Michael with a small smile, "Thank you Mikey."

I then get into the open elevator and make my way up to the floor my apartment was on. When I got inside I quickly changed into something more comfortable, then put Lilah inside her walker while I went through a few boxes of just knick knacks and books I never got a chance to read.

I had just opened a box when I heard a knock come from my door, I get up from the couch and quickly walk to the door and look through the peephole to see Christian waiting on the other side.

I swing the door open with a smile getting one from him in return, "Hey beautiful." He says as he walks inside.

"What are you doing here?" I ask leading him to the living room where the mess was.

"Just came to see you because I was bored and couldn't wait till tonight to see your gorgeous face." He smirks.

I feel a slight blush rush to my cheeks but turn away in time for him to miss it, "Oh stop." I laugh.

"What's all this mess?" He asks looking around the living room.

"Just going through some boxes I had in storage, I'm in the mood to put out some of my old things." I explain as I walk to the kitchen to grab a Gatorade.

"This is a lot of things."

"Yeah I know, I'm a pack rat." I laugh while I look through my pantry for something to snack on.