Lucy

I do sadly not own most of the characters.  Rick Riordan owns the characters from Percy Jackson.  Also Lauren Child owns Ruby Redfort characters.  I own Lucy, her father and Kayla.  Hope you enjoy!

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

I launch myself out of bed and walk toward the mirror as I put my school uniform on.  Today is going to be the best day ever.  Today I am new, nobody knows me.  They don't know that I am ADHD and dyslexic.  Not only is this the first day of the school year but today is my birthday!  I am finally thirteen years old.  I run downstairs to the kitchen table and put a smile on as I put a poptart in the toaster.  I love mornings.  So I walk over to my backpack and swing it over my shoulder. I grab the poptart and put it in my mouth and start toward the door.  "Bye dad" I yell upstairs just before I go to the garage and get on my bike.  I slowly start to pedal toward my new school.  Then two people bike over to me and I say "Hey."  Soon we are right next to each other and I grab some bubblegum from my bag and plop it in my mouth.  "My name is Lucy but you can call me Lue.  How about you?" I say to them.  "I am Ruby and this is ..."  The one girl starts being interrupted by the other, "Clancy is my name and mistchef is my game."  We all steer toward the bike stop laughing and I hop off.  Then I reach in my bag and pull out my lock.  Then I click it on my wheels.  Today is going to be the best day ever and I already have friends who are the best.  So I walk in the school smiling and I start to my locker.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Coming 🔜

Ruby, Clancy and me are best buddies.  They are so cool.  Sometimes I feel like I'm being watched by someone.  I have no idea who it is.  The school year is going greater than I thought it would.  I am the most popular girl in school.  I am so excited because tonight I get to go to the Redfort's house for the first time.  Ruby told me we have things to talk about considering our lives.  It's weird.  What is ever weirder is our history teacher, Mr. Bruner keeps staring at me and a girl on my street.  It's kind of creepy if you ask me.  Now I am walking home to get my stuff for my sleepover.  Then I feel a presence and I turn around standing face to face with ...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sorry about the cliffhanger I have a lot of homework.  I probably won't be able to update soon cause I am going to Hawii!  How do you like the story so far?  Who do you think is following Lucy?  Post below and in case your hungry have some cake and cookies! Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to KianajLau for being really supportive and wrighting in the comments!  Thank you KianajLau!

🍥🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍪🍰🍥

🍨🍮🍧

🍭🍫🍬

Bye!

SeeYouAgainSoon

SUAS!

!