In that time, she learned more about her missing dragon, Precillica, and more spells and techniques to use.

So much more could've been done, but there was nothing Ariana could do now. There was no use in complaining about it. She was happy about opening her second origin, but it hadn't hurt as much as she thought it would've. After seeing the pain Natsu had gone through, she expected more, but no. She guessed that she, along with Erza, had already opened her second origin. Now, she just had to make more use of it.

"That sucked. " Gray said bluntly as their small team of wizards began travelling back to the Fairy Tail guild via train. Natsu and Ariana had been lucky that Wendy tagged along to train with them. She's cast her magic on them to help them get over their motion sickness, but it proved to not be so much help to Gray and Erza because all Natsu had been doing as picking fights and bragging about how'd he'd destroy anyone else in a fight now that he'd opened his second origin. Well, technically, how Ultear opened his second origin, along with everyone else's.

If Ultear hadn't been there with Jellal and Melody to open their origins for them to make up for their loss of training time, they would've been doomed. Talk about luck.

"Tell me about it. I barely got any training in." Lucy said and slouched back in her seat. She let out a frustrated sigh and let her head fall back and closed her eyes to at least try to relax.

Ariana wanted to say something, but noticed the book that was in Wendy's hand. It was a book from her dragon, Grandina. The blue haired Mage was lucky that she was able to have such a gift from her dragon. Wendy learned a lot about her sky dragon, and Aria had learned about Precillica too. The pink haired version of Wendy's dragon had known Precillica. Although she was cranky, she had told Ariana all she needed to know about my dragon. Her spells, her secrets and her strengths. For that, Ariana couldn't have been more thankful.

"Don't dwell on the past. For now, all we need to think about are these Grand Magic Games. " Erza said and sat high in her seat. "We've gotten stronger, I can tell. Our second origins have given us strength."

Of course Erza would be the one to bring order to their band of misfits. She was Titania after all. What she said was done without question.

"Say," Ariana said quietly, loud enough for only Presley's ears. "Who do you think the teams will be for the Games?" the blonde Mage asked her exceed and then looked down at the cats large brown eyes, awaiting an answer.

"You of course! The master would be a fool if he doesn't put you on the team." Presley said and grinned.

Ariana thought to herself, smiling as she watched her teammates ramble on during the train ride. Boy, was she ever lucky to have a family like this. "Lets see... the five S-class wizards are... Me, Erza, Laxus, Gildarts and Mira. If we have a team like that, we'd surely kick ass." Ariana thought, but soon ruled out Gildarts. "He probably won't be competing in the games this year. So if not him, the other options are Natsu, Gajeel and Gray."

"I got to say, Fairy Tails going to win these games for sure. That is,"Ariana said and rolled her eyes at her team. "if they can learn to act mature for ten seconds!" the blonde beauty out loud, loud enough for her guild mates to hear, but they didn't. Not over the sound of Natsus and Grays bickering, Erza joining in the fight and Lucy with Wendy in the background.

Presley giggled and rolled her large, chocolate brown eyes at her friend.

"She called them immature? I can tell she's going to snap any second now. Talk about self control. I can practically feel her frustration. "

Aria tried her best to ignore their noise, but quickly grew irritated, and gripped at the armrest of her seat.

"Quit you're fighting!" she shouted and was soon throwing punches and kicks at the two males and female wizards. Presley only sighed and gave her best friend a disappointing look.