Firsts to Lasts

Its currently 12:48 a.m. And I'm just now writing this.... My original plan was to start it after school. Fml. At least this is fluffy. (Ish) Edit: HAHAHAHAHA I FINISHED THIS LIKE 3 DAYS LATER

Also some dates are made up, and some are hopefully correct. (my memory can fail me at times)

October 20th, 2009.
'First kiss'
Dan had only been there for a day, and Phil already didn't want him to ever leave his side again. The boy was just addicting. One second he was shy, and the next he'd be making a sexual comment.

Phil loved it.

It was no surprise when the day after Dan had arrived at Phil's northern home, that they shared their first kiss. It wasn't romantic in any way, in fact as the boys grew older, they didn't even really count it as a first kiss.

-

He was staring again, but Dan didn't mind. They were originally supposed to be planning Phil's new video called Phil is not on Fire, scrounging around for unique questions, but Dan noticed that Phil was getting distracted.

"Take a picture Philly, it'll last longer." Dan smirked, silently giggling at his friend's reddened face.

"Shut up." Phil mumbled, getting back to looking for questions.

A semi-awkward silence fell over them. It wasn't comforting like most of their silences, but it wasn't tense either. Suddenly, Phil cleared his throat, causing the teen to jump and squeal.

"Dan...?" He trailed off, looking down at his hands which laid flatly against his lap. Dan looked up, watching Phil nervously play with the hem of his t-shirt.

"I, um... Nothing!" Dan frowned, slightly concerned with his friend's behavior. Had what he said upset Phil? Did he cross an unspoken line?

"Did I do anything, Philly?" He nervously asked, his bold actions from earlier suddenly gone.

Phil looked up, quickly moving over to Dan's side, engulfing him into a warm hug. "Shhhh, of course not. I just didn't want to tell you something at the last second. Please forgive me?" He pouted, slightly pulling away to look Dan in the eye.

Dan could never say no to Phil, so he softly nodded, noticing how close his face was to the older boy's. He could feel the ghost of Phil's breath on his lips. Slowly, leaning in, Dan shyly closed the gap.

-

It had only been a day, and Phil already knew he was falling hard for the young boy.

____________________________

August 10th, 2011.
'Moving in'

Moving into the Manchester flat wasn't that big of a deal for Phil, but for Dan, he was a mess. He had never lived with someone else, not including his dorm room buddies at college.

Of course, Phil was there for Dan every step of the way.

-

"Phil I'm not sure I can do this. I mean... Moving in with you!? We've only been dating for two years. Don't you think it's a bit too early?" Phil sighed, he knew this was coming. Quickly setting down the heavy box, Phil looked at Dan.