I Love You

Ignore the cliché title, I just wanted to do a fluffy one shot, even though I suck at them. Oh well, enjoy!!
*Warnings: none*

Dan loved his boyfriend, honestly, but right now, Dan wanted to do nothing more but kill him.

"Dan, answer me!! I said I was sorry!" Said boyfriend exclaimed. Even though Dan could see he was trying his best not to laugh, he failed miserably.

The ebony haired boy let out a snort, then a giggle, which turned into a laughing fit.
Dan could feel his face turning red. This wasn't the time to be laughing. Seeing the brunette's face, the boy stopped and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

"Woo, ok. Look, I'm terribly sorry that ran up to you and announced my love to the school. I thought you'd enjoy it, honestly." The older boy said, trying to reach for Dan's hand, who swiftly pushed it away.

"No Phil, we agreed to keep it a secret! And you're.... You! People are never going to let me live this down..." Dan snapped, burying his face into his hands.

Dan was known as the school's goody goody, never getting below a B in class, and never missing a day. Phil on the other hand, was the complete opposite. He was known as the school's bad boy, who everyone either loved or hated, there was no in-between. It would be a miracle if Phil even got a B, and it was rare that Phil didn't skip class at least once a day.
Not to mention Phil was 2 years older than Dan. How did they end up together? No one knows. In the end though, they were happy.

Most of the time.

"Well what's that supposed to mean?!" Phil asked, hurt seeping into his voice. Dan stiffened in his hands. He didn't realize how wrong his words were.

"I'm so sorry!! I meant it in a way that people would never leave me alone. You know they'll be asking questions. Phil, you know I love you." The blue eyed boy nodded, hurt still stained in his eyes.

Dan hated when that happened. They always lost their beautiful gleam when he was upset, and it hurt Dan like hell to see it. Phil was pretty confident, but one thing that he was insecure of was his boyfriend.

In Phil's mind, Dan was the hotter one, the smarter one, the nicer one, the better one out of the two. Phil didn't deserve Dan.

Dan thought otherwise.

Seeing the pained look on Phil's face, Dan sighed and wrapped his skinny arms around Phil's broad shoulders, nestling his head into the boy's pale neck.

"Phil, stop thinking. I know what it's about, and it's not true. You're perfect, honestly. You're incredibly smart in your own ways, you can be so kind, especially to me," Phil giggled at that part, making Dan's heart leap.

"And you're way too hot for your own good. It's not fair honestly." At this point, Phil was in tears, not only from laughing, but because of how lucky he was to have a guy like Dan. Sweet, beautiful Dan.

Phil took Dan's chin with his index finger, gently lifting it up, making Dan look him in the eye. "How did I get so lucky?" He murmured, bringing their lips together.

The kiss wasn't rushed, it wasn't needy. It was gentle, almost as if they were afraid that they'd break each other. The kiss showed just how much they loved one another, how much they cared.

After finally braking apart, Dan had a soft smile on his lips. "I love you." He mumbled, pulling Phil into a hug. The boy smiled, hugging Dan tight.

"I love you too, now let's go see how the school is taking this" Dan laughed, agreeing and helping Phil up from the dirty janitor closet floor.

Interlocking hands, Phil looked at Dan, smiled, then nodded. Dan got the message and started to walk out.

_

Needless to say, the whole school was in chaos, but Dan and Phil couldn't have cared less.
All they cared about was wether the other was ok or not, and that's all that mattered.

And done! I actually really enjoyed writing this. Maybe I'll do more fluff in the future (although I love to write angst)
Goodbye my beautiful internet hobos!!

[Edited 3-26-16]
Oh my god I'm cringing, Makayla what were you thinking.