Chapter 11 -True or False?-

The story will start with the Reader's POV

"Where's Taka-kun?" I said to them, looking shocked.

Only silence was in the air. The three of us was shocked as we keep staring into each other's eyes, denying the truth that Taka-kun was not here. 

"He was with me just a sec ago..." Hikaru broke the silence, his face in horror as he slipped some of the branches outta his hands.

"Did the ghost get him?!?!" Hana-chan said

"W-what if the story was true?!" Hana-chan added as she freaks out and clung to my arm.

"T-that couldn't be true... Right...?" I said even questioning myself whether it was the truth cuz that story was just a myth.

Silence went back on and only gusts of wind were around us as we stare at the ground. When I wanted to open my mouth to say something, suddenly, we heard a sound of a breaking branch. We literally just ran for our lives cuz we were too timid as all of this just happened oh so suddenly.

"Huff.... Huff... Huff... " I was already lost to breath as we reached at a light stand, in the middle of a road.

"H-Hana-chan are you okay...?" I said as I lifted my face up, looking around to find my bestfriend but she was nowhere to be seen. "Hikaru!?" I screamed

"[Y/n]! " A scream from behind was heard

"Thank God you're still here Hikaru!!" I screamed as I faced the sound and hugged the tall figure.

The boy seemed shocked but hugged back anyway, he then pat my head to let me relax.

"H-Hikaru, Hana-chan i-is gone!!" I said as I started crying inside his arms. I snuggled against his chest as I cried.

"W-what...? Just now was Taka, and now Hana-chan?" He said as he seemed to tried to think of a way out.

"Come, [Y/n], we're gonna get outta here, its too dangerous here!" He held my hand and we ran to a nearby gas station.

'What's that on his hand? A scar...? Is he hurt?! What in the world hurt him?!' I thought to myself as I get really worried about him and somehow I feel a sudden of blood lust running in my blood' I thought to myself

"Hey Hikaru, are you hurt?" I stopped running and he stopped also as we were holding hands.

He seemed suprised as I stopped and looked behind, seeing me staring at him, he slightly blushed.

"W-what's the matter?" He said while looking the other way, his ear clearly red.

"Are you hurt?" I asked

"Ah, its nothing, you don't need to worry about it, just a little scratch." He say while smiling and looking forward again, then he started to walk again.

'Thank God its just a scratch, if its something more worse, I wouldn't know what to do...' I thought

Then I suddenly realised...

We're holding hands?!

'I was probably too scared just now till I forgot that I was holding his hand this whole time! OMG [Y/n] [L/n], this has to be the most embarrassing thing you did in your whole life!!' I thought as I looked down to hide my blush.

Still holding hands, we went inside the gas station.

"Here have this." Hikaru said to me as he handed me a bottle of water.

"Oh thanks, I'll pay you back." I said as I reached for my bag, then I realised my bad was still at the campside...

He chuckled, "It's on me." Then he patted my head.

"O-oh thanks." I said as I tried to hide my second embarrassment.

"We need to find a place to get this night over with first. I'm gonna go ask the cashier about the hotel whereabouts, you stay here and don't go anywhere." He said and I nodded, then he left my side.

I then walked around in the shop of the gas station. With the disappearance of Hana-chan and Takaharu-kun, I started to think about what really happened today, what if the story was true? Thinking like that made me shiver, it couldn't be...

"[Y/n]....[Y/n]!"

"Huh..? Oh sorry Hikaru, I was deep in thoughts... Hehe.. " I got too lost in my mind, I scratched the back of my head as I looked at him embarrassingly.

"Hmm, you're always like this hehe." He said as he pulled my nose and laughed.

"Hey that hurt!" I said as I punched him on his shoulder.

"Haha, sorry, you're just too cute okay.. " he whispered but it was loud enough for me to listen.

"What-"

"Anyways, I got information of a nearby hotel, with the money I have on I think we can survive this." He cut my sentence and said, slipping his hand into mine, I held his hand back, then he and I went on a hotel hunt.

After half an hour of walking, we finally arrived at a small hotel, it's more like a homestay than a hotel, but I guess it's fine.

We went in and asked if there were two rooms with single beds, and to our bad luck, there was only one room. And that's not the worse yet, it only has one Queen bed.

The both of us look at each other and blushed, then we took the room anyway cuz it was already late.

Upon opening the room, there was only a bed, a closet, a bathroom, and a TV. And to think I hoped that there was a sofa for at least one of us to sleep on. God....

"So.. " We both said at the same time.

We both quickly looked sideways, hiding our blushed cheeks, then he tried to break the silence first, "S-seems like we're gonna hafta share the bed, if you don't want to, I can sleep on the floor-"

"No no no, that's really more uncomfortable for you, let's just share the bed. I'll go get a new pillow to line up our sides of the bed." I cut him, and ran out the room to get a new pillow.

#Cliffhanger! Sorry for the late update, I was doing my assignments during the holidays :(((
#plsvoteandfollowifyoulikethestory
Anyways thanks for reading!!! Luv ya guys!! (●'∀`●)