Chapter 5 -MINE-

XXX's POV

I saw everything [Y/n], he taking you away, walking home with you, even TALKING with you and he even knows your HOME now...

What is this feeling? This BLOOD LUST BOILING UP IN MY CHEST...

My precious cute little tomato [Y/n] is mine... Right?

What if she ends up liking him..? That can't happen... How can I prevent this...?

Hmm, I see...

I'll just have to eliminate him, but that's clearly against school rules and policies, but for my precious [Y/n], I'LL DO ANYTHING.

She's mine, she will ONLY LOVE ME. Not her FAMILY or her FRIENDS...

She only needs ME.

Reader's POV

It was another day of school, Taka-kun also picked you up at your house to walk together to school due to the incident last night, he started to suggest that he would always come pick you up and go together.

"Oh, if it isn't [Y/n]-chan, long time no see huh?" My neighbor said as she waved to me when I walked outta my house, I waved back and continued my footsteps toward my gate.

I opened my gate, a creak sound was heard which made my ears go on alert mode, closing it back, and looking at the guy that was waiting for me.

"Good morning [Y/n]-chan. " He greeted while smiling , his bangs fall slightly covering his eyes due to the gentle wind, plus the aura he gives is just ...wow.

I swear his smile really warms my heart, it makes me feel at ease.

"Good morning Taka-kun!"I smiled back and continued our journey to school.

But we were stopped-

"Oh, you sure got a hot boyfriend huh, [Y/n], nice catch! Your parent's would be so proud of you!" My neighbor blurted out and it left us both blushing so hard we barely can keep our cool.

"O-oh Aunty, that's not it at a-all, he's just a f-friend, t-thats a-all." I hardly can keep my words calm

"Y-yeah, like she said." Taka-kun added

"Oh, you two, stop acting all shy-shy. " She teased again, like she enjoyed seeing our flustered reactions

'Mann, she's a devil' I thought 

"U-urm, sorry to cut all these teasing and stuff, b-but we really need to go now, see you later Aunty! " Taka-kun said while waving goodbye to my neighbor, and pulled my hand to join him 

I turned my back and waved back at her and she just literally made a thumbs up gesture, I was literally flustered as hell becuz of her, can I even keep my cool at school now?

"Thanks Taka-kun, that was really embarrassing and awkward." I said while covering my face with one of my hands

Then I realized my other hand was held in his hand, I quickly pulled back my hand, and he stopped walking and faced me

"O-oh, I'm sorry, I just thought urm, u-uh..." I couldn't think of anything at all, SHOOT

"Nah, it's okay, let's continue, we'll be late if we stop like this." He said while patting my head, and continued walking forward.

I swear my heart fluttered there a second just now...

~Timeskip to Rest Time brought to you by hot anime guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~