Daddy Daughter Day

Jasmine  POV

Jasmine  POV

"Okay... Blake the doctors number is on the fridge... I left food in the oven and..." "Babe I got this she's my daughter too isn't that right Zoe?" He said as he tickled her "yes daddy" she giggled "come here baby give me a hug" I said to Zoe  she ran and hugged me "be good for daddy okay...?" "Okay mommy now go its me and daddy's day" she said pushing me towards the door "alright I love you guys" I cooed "by babe" Zo kissed me "eww, bye mommy" She rolled her eyes. " bye" I waved as I walked out the door

Blake
It's just me and my baby girl today. "Whatcha wanna do" I asked her "uh... Let's bake cookies" she exclaimed "alrighty then" as I walked towards the kitchen with my twin right behind me. "Okay we got the flour,eggs,and the chocolate chips... Imma crack the eggs" "I wanna do it" she pouted " okay use both hands" I instructed her "daddy you have flour on your face" she giggled I threw some i her making her scream in laughter "daddy stop!!" She threw flour back at me "okay let's put the cookies in the oven and go get cleaned up" I picked her up and headed upstairs. "Look what u did to my hair" she pouted as she looked in the mirror her hair was covered in flour. "I'll wash it" I said turning the bathroom sink in and grabbing a stool and shampoo " alright step up on the stool and bend your head over in the sink" i instructed "daddy u know what u doin" she questioned "yes babygirl I got this" "owkay" she pouted bending over. Wow this girl had a lot of hair "daddy I want my hair to smell like mommy's." She giggled "alrighty then" I said grabbing Jasmine's shampoo and conditioner and began washing her hair which was difficult because all of her curls & kinks"Okay we're done" I told her "you have to detangle  my hair daddy" she said holding up a comb. After I detangled and blow dried her hair I pulled in up in a ponytail #daddysalon lol "let's go get the cookies out and watch Princess and The Frog" "yay!!!" She yelled running downstairs. The rest of the night consisted of us stuffing our face with cookies "are you sleeping" I asked her laying on my chest  I was answered by light snores I chuckled looking down at my baby. "Don't ever grow up" I whispered in her ear eventually dosing off too.

Jasmine
I walked into the house around 10 Pm. "I'm home" I yelled but no answer I walked into the living room to see them sound asleep on the couch I took my phone out and took a picture. I walked into the kitchen "what happened to my kitchen!!!"