15

"R-really?" I asked, confused.

He nodded and his eyes shined. Was he...?

"Remember when I told you about the other timeline?" He asked, still keeping his eyes on the ceiling.

I nodded. "Yes."

"We were so happy together." He lifted his hand to wipe his eyes. Then gave a small smile.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked, seeing the pain in his eyes.

"You were token away. And if I can't get you back by next Saturday then..." His voice trailed off and I saw a tear fall from his eye.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have to try and make you remember 5 memories. You remember one, you saw it in your dream." He said.

"What happens if I don't remember the rest?" I asked, confused.

"Then I won't get you back." He said, looking into my eyes.

"What do you mean? I'm right here." I said, grabbing his hand.

"No you aren't. This isn't the real you." He said. "You aren't... Human."

"Wh-"

"Just try to remember. I need you back. And we only have a week and today left." He said, signing.

"Tell me about the other timeline." I said.

He turned on his side and we faced each other. "Okay. There is alot to say."

(PREPARE TO HEAR THE ENTIRE 1ST BOOK IN A GIANT PARAGRAPH)

"I first saw you when you went out walking one day. I looked up and you were just staring at me. I checked you out and in a split second I knew I wanted you. So I followed you. Chelsea walked up to you and tried to seduce you and persuade you to go to her house. I stopped her from slapping you and invaded her mind, turing her into a slave. Then we introduced ourselves and I followed Chelsea to do something. The next day I made my way into your school and was a new student. You hated me at first but I told you I was demon and made you make a contract when you got hit by a car. But only to get closer to you. You resisted at first but became used to it. I realized I was a tamed demon and got pissed so I came to your house and forced fucked you. Everything was fine in the morning and then Zane showed up. We had an argument about him messing with you but everything sorted itself out. The three of us hung out more and became closer. You graduated and moved into your own apartment. Actually, this same apartment. I took you to the Underworld and you met Luke, Marcus, Jay, and a few others. Time flew by and we had worked to make you a demon. So we carried out orders and did the regular stuff, fucking almost everyday. Then you went out and found this boy names Mizaki. You made a contract with him and then you started messing with him and forgot about him. You personality had changed alot because of you being a demon now. Then a war between God and Satan broke out and we fought. Misaki was killed and you realized how much I was hurting because you had left me. We got back together and Satan celebrate our victory by making Sebastian and Ciel. Then we were happy. Until days ago when all of this happened..."

"What exactly happened?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain." He said, sighing.

"Okay. So how many UDs are there?" I asked.

"Thousands." He said, smiling slightly. "And do you want to know something?"

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Me. You. And Zane, we're Satan's favorites. So we got special treatment." He smiled, laughing slightly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. He just loved us." He shrugged.

"Can we go to the Underworld?"

He frowned. "I wish we could. Because our house is there. Not my house. OUR house." He groaned.

"But we can't go. Not until you get your memories. Or don't..." He looked at the bed sheets.

I hugged him. "I'm sure I can get them." I assured.

He pulled me on top of him. "I hope so."