3

(Stuff starts happening in chapter 6)

Mr. Lowell's (JAYDEN'S) POV
-

As all of the girls looked at me. I scanned the room for one person. I quickly found him. Aiden.

I couldn't help the smirk that made its way onto my lips. My demon just wanted to rip out and take him out of this school and away. But I couldn't. I had to stay in this form. And then when the time comes, I'll show him what I really look like. And take him. But right now I have to lay low.

His eyes met mine and we stared at each other. I smirked more and he blushed and put his head down on the desk in his arms.

"Okay. Let's get started."

-

It was the end of the day and I was sad that I wasn't going to see Aiden anymore. But I could still stalk him at his house. So I guess I'm good.

The bell rung and I was on the computer, checking emails. I still have a job as a teacher to do.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as people exited the room. Aiden was putting his drawing book into his book bag and swung it over his shoulder.

I know I shouldn't do or say anything yet, but I couldn't help myself.

"Aiden," I said. He stopped and looked at me. I smirked and winked at him. "Good job today."

He blushed and nodded before rushing out. I was done checking emails now.

I walked to the classroom door and watched as the hallway was cleared of students. Some of the teachers came up to me and asked me if I had a good first day. We had small talk and I walked back into the classroom, shutting the door.

I didn't assign any homework because when I was a human, I wasn't a fan of that. So I'm not doing that.

I cut the computer off and grabbed my bag. I had snacks and drinks in here incase I was hungry. Think ahead kids.

I shut the lights off and locked the classroom door. I walked down the hall and out to the parking lot.

I sat in my car and texted Zane.

J- We are just one step closer.

Z- Did everything go well?

J- Yea. It's so hard to control myself around him. I wanted to break 5 times today!

Z- Well if you want him, you can't. I know it's hard but you need to control it.

J- I'M HARD! I GOT A FUCKING BONER 10 TIMES TODAY BECAUSE OF HIM! I HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM JUST TO TAKE CARE OF 1 OF THEM.

Z- LMFAO! Come to house fam. Jay, Marcus, and LUKE are here.

J- okay. I'm glad you are happy with Luke.

Z- yep! I sucked him off a few minutes ago!

J- OMFG. Did not need to know that. Anyways I'm on my way.

I started the car and begin driving to his house.

Aiden's POV
-

I stared up at my ceiling and thought about today. It was really... Weird. I've never been sexually attracted towards a teacher. And he was weird too!

Everytime I looked up at him he was always staring down at his desk and I couldn't see his eyes it's like he didn't want anyone seeing his eyes.

And at random times he would sign in annoyance, but not towards the class. But to himself. I don't know why, but it happened a lot.

And when he winked at me!? And kept smirking!? I almost fainted walking out the classroom door!

AU/ Hey guys! I'm so excited about this book. I love these characters.

PLEASE READ
-

THE POVS WILL SWITCH UP OCCASIONALLY! SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO'S POV IT IS!