10

Aiden POV
-

I woke up with an aching pain in my lower back and hips. I couldn't move without it hurting so I just laid there. I had a massive head ache. Then I noticed an alarm going off and gained enough energy to find my phone that's right by the bed. I turned off the alarm, noticing it was 5 am.

I noticed I was in Jayden's room and tried to call out to Jayden. "J-J-Jayden?"

How did I even end up in here? Wasn't I spending the night with Zane?

I heard footsteps and Jayden came around to my side of the bed and bent down. "Are you okay?"

"M-my hips hurt... What happened last night..?" I asked, hoping what I was think, didn't happen. But at the same time I hope it did.

"We may or may not have fucked." Jayden said.

I blushed. "I-it hurts to move."
He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was long and passionate. My muscles softened and my body relaxed. Jayden pulled away and smile. "There you go."

I realized my headache and pain was gone. I looked at him in shock. "How did you...?"

"It's just something I can do. But only for you." He smiled and stood up. "Now get ready my little student. I don't want you being late to my class."

I rolled my eyes and nodded, standing up and covering myself with the blanket. "My clothes are at Zane's."

"He is next door. The door that is the right of mine." He said.

"I can't go get them.. I'm naked." I blushed.

He walked towards me and it's then that I notice what he is wearing. He had pajama pants that hung off his waist slightly with nothing on under them.

I looked into his eyes. He placed his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes too. "You're so beautiful.." he whispered.

I couldn't help it and I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. His hands found their way to my butt and he squeezed them. I kissed back with more passion than before and soon I felt the tent in his pants press up on my bare member.

"Aiden. Aiden. Aiden. School. We have school." He reminded, keeping his eyes closed and kissing back to my small, sloppy kisses.

"B-but I want you. And I don't remember what happened last night.." I said.

He opened his eyes and looked into my eyes. "I want you too and after school we are coming back here and doing the whole thing over again. But right now you need to take a shower and get dressed."

I pouted and nodded. I climbed off of him and out the blanket over me again. "Can you start the water and get my clothes from Zane?"

He nodded. "Yes Love."

He disappear and came back after a few seconds with my bag of clothes and stuff. I picked some clothes out and followed him to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet as he started the shower.

"Warm?" He asked and I nodded.

He stood up and gestured towards the shower. "There you go. Call me when you are done to turn it off."

I nodded and he left. I took a quick shower to have some time to chill and got out. I dried myself and put my clothes on. "Jayden. I'm done!" I called out.

"Okay." I heard him say from his bedroom. I dried my hair a little more and walked out right when he walked in to turn the water on.

He was fully clothed and looked hot as ever. And he was also had changed to Mr. Lowell.

When he walked out I stared at him as Mr. Lowell. He raided a brow. "Aiden?"

"It's weird." I said, shifting slightly.

"What?" He asked.

"You in your teacher form." I said.

I watched as he changed to 'Jayden'.

He bent down and held my hand. "I'm still the same."

I smiled and hugged him.